i don’t know what “meme” means, but here’s the game anyhow:
i was tagged by kristen.
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. i used to have my belly button pierced. it was a wedding gift to sean. it came out when i was prego with grace.
2. when i make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, i have to do pb first, and always on the right piece of bread, jelly on the left. weird, i know.
3. although pregnancy is not my cup of tea, i’d love to give birth a million times. each time (so far) i’ve almost immediately said, “i want to do that again!”. it freaks sean out a bit.
4. i grew up in a very small town. i was the only girl in kindergarten, and one of 2 in 8th grade.
5. my eyes have changed color in the last couple of years. they used to be mostly blue, but looked green when i wore green. now they’re more green than blue. is this from having kids?
6. i can eat whatever i want and not gain weight (sorry, i know its annoying), except when i’m pregnant, when i’ve gained ~65 lbs with gracie and ~45 lbs with lily. i’m on track to being a big girl again!
7. i have at least 3 birthmarks. one on my shin, one behind an ear, one on the side of my rib cage. i say “at least” because my freckles have decided to join forces in some spots and create what looks like another birth mark.
now i have to tag 7 of you, but my blogging contacts are limited, so here’s four:
(btw – these are all sisters-in-law)
so tag, you’re it!