baby’s first haircut!

yep, i’m posting again. but here’s my excuses: lily’s sleeping, gracie’s content and playing quietly, and my computer has been “unavailable” for quite a few days now.
anyhow… i decided to get lily’s hair cut last week. she had these sweet little curls at the nape of her neck, but nowhere else. i thought chopping off the back into a little a-line bob would help even out her lengths, and let the front catch up to the back a bit.
so lily was quite a crack-up in the chair at the salon. not at all like her big sister, who sits nearly perfectly still, won’t crack a smile, and will only whisper, lily was super wiggly. she was so excited to be getting her haircut, she could not sit still! she had a huge grin the whole time – it was really quite adorable.

Comments

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

Soooo cute! I love that girl!

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

Soooo cute! I love that girl!

Jeannett Gibson says:

Love those big eyes! There’s this little kids haircutting place in Santa Maria called Whipper Snippers…it is just the cutest place! The kids sit in chairs shaped like airplanes or dragons or whatever, and the mirrors are all multi colored, with big bright polka dots on the walls…and even a mickey mouse tv playing dvds at each station. I can’t wait to take our little guy over there!

Carrie Borsgard says:

aw, she looks so adult with her “big girl” haircut!

We love it! Josie and I. She looks just like me (hehehe). I am going to have the hairstylist cut Josie’s hair in an a-line next time.
    It will be our family haircut, which is good, since i am a few years behind on the family shoes :-)

Brianna Heldt says:

SO cute! She is just too precious. Jeannett how do you know about Whipper Snippers? The owner is actually the daughter of one of the pediatricians in the practice I take the kids to. I’ve heard it’s supposed to be really neat.

Lindsey where did you take Lily? (Too funny how you said Gracie sits real still and whispers, heehee.)

Kristen Borland says:

cute do!!!!

lindsey says:

brianna – i just took her where i get my hair done – tigerlily salon on higuera. but i used to only get charged $12, but this time lily was $15 and gracie was $20! so i may have to try out another place – a little to much for kiddos when you add in a tip.

Shannon says:

I love my little Lily Loo!! And she can look like Denise cuz’ then Gracie can look like me :}