just pictures

sean & lu having smoothie pops on the front porch, just kickin’ back

this is how lily fell asleep last night!

gracie’s preschool class

she is soooo excited to move up to pre-k next year

she puts on gracie’s rain boots every day

swim lessons with daddy (so nice when he can make it!)
goggle face

new “pool” from nana

she loved her own personal drinking fountain

“so…..come here often ronald?”

i try not to think of how many other kids have done this and how germ infested it probably is!

lily showing us her big muscles after she put on daddy’s socks and shoes all by herself

doing a painting for sean’s birthday

here’s a great series of pics. i let her pick out her own outfit this day and had to take a picture of it. then she just kept doing all these hilarious poses!

she always sticks out her tongue when she concentrates

i love the seriousness on her face

lovely

there’s a quick pictorial update of the cheney family. hope it makes you laugh as much as it made me!

Comments

AHHHHHH,so sweet!! Can i attach pix when i reply? Wish i could. i’d send one of Josie in her bathing suit and rainboots, and another of Emilie in that beautiful (good choice Gracie) sweater. I will have to email them to you. Cousins!

Oh, i forgot to mention the pic of me making out with Ronny Mc Dreamy
    Mc Donny! I’ll email that one too, hehehe

Lisa Leonard says:

sooo freakin’ cute!! xoxo

Shannon says:

I’m glad to see that Gracie got Aunt Pretty’s sense of style!!! And do you think Mandy taught her to pose like that?? They are so funny! Love those girlies :}

It’s great to see what your family is doin’. The pics are too cute. Love Gracie’s outfit selection. Those are fun days to look forward to. Lily seems like such a little ham; dressing up in everyone’s shoes but her own.

Emery and I looked through the pics and her reply was “Emie” every time she saw Lily. Apparently, she thinks they look like. Sweet. Brings a smile to our face today.

“To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with.” – Mark Twain

Brenda W says:

Great picxs! Thanks for sharing. Your girls are super cute.

Jeannett Gibson says:

Just love it! It makes me so excited to meet little boy! Kids are so fun!

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

So cute! Those girls always warm my heart! It was so fun to see you last night!

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

So cute! Those girls always warm my heart! It was so fun to see you last night!