so here’s my latest project i tried out: a baby bjorn cover! i’ve seen these online before and thought they couldn’t be too hard. and we got a new bjorn (i’ve always borrowed them in the past) and i decided to go for a funky green color instead of the standard black. well, the olive green is pretty sweet, but the inside and trim is this hideous bright, nearly florescent green. so i decided this would be the perfect opportunity to make a cover.
here’s the back/inside. i wanted to make it reversible, but the slit for the opening i made too big, without any overlap (oops), and now it won’t look very good reversed. that’s ok because i prefer it the way it is, and i have 2 more fabrics to try out another cover!