nothing

NOTHING!!!!!! i just had my ob appointment and there is no change! aaaahhhhh! so frustrating! my doc said it seems par for the course when compared to my other pregnancies – she’s right. so we’ve decided that if there’s nothing happening soon, i’ll probably be induced next thursday. not totally sure but its our choice. i’m just getting more uncomfortable and would love to get the baby out, but again, still undecided if i want to be induced. i was induced with both of the girls and had no complications, so there’s no fear of induction for me but i was interested in seeing if my body would do it on its own. however, my curiosity may be beat out by my desire to be done! sean and i will reassess on monday and see if we want it sooner or later, or want to wait.

on another baby note, kristen jones just called me and said she had her baby! scarlett mackenzie jones was born on tuesday around 11 and weighed 7 lbs, ? oz.. obviously, i can’t remember all the details (i should’ve written them down!), and i may have misspelled her name. but she’s here – yay!!!! congratulations brett and kris!

Comments

Brenda W says:

Yay for Kris!
    I’ve been checking your blog several times a day lately hoping for baby news…thanks for keeping us updated.
    I know the waiting gets really tedious – just ready to drop your burden and meet the new little one! Hang in there! I’ll pray that it is soon, and the process is as easy as possible!

Brianna Heldt says:

Congrats to Kris!!! LOVE the name Scarlett!

Keep hanging in there Lindsey!

Kristen Borland says:

that’s a toughy! i’m always so impatient. that would totally beat out my desire to know whether or not my body would do it on it’s own! though, i’m guessing every mommy can go into labor on her own, but it may be that it would happen pass the time that’s healthy for the baby (i.e. 42 weeks). my poor mother-in-law went up to 4 weeks late with several of her kids!

yea for the jones!! i also love the name scarlett!

Lisa Leonard says:

i say induce–i am such a planner :) can’t wait to meet your sweet guy and baby scarlett!

Shannon says:

Thursday works for me! (hee hee) I love ya and am praying for ya! Hang in there sista – it will be over soon :}

Jeannett Gibson says:

Of course you know i”ll say to wait and not induce (being the home birth couple and all)…but unless it’s at a dangerous level, I would wait on the induction. But good luck with whatever you choose! :)

Hang in there!

I feel like having to pee just thinking about what that weight feels like in the end.
    Go easy on yourself, and remember, it’s hormones released by the baby that sets things in motion naturally, not your body’s readiness. So blame it on him! :-)

Shal