comparison pics of my 3 kids

here’s some pics of all 3 of my kids as newborns, 1-5 days old. 1st is lily, then gracie, then silas. they all have lots of dark hair, silas’ being the longest, thickest and darkest, followed by g’s, then lily’s. all the kids on my side and sean’s were born with dark hair. my family stayed brunettes, sean’s family is all mostly blonde. i should be able to tell within a few weeks what silas’ hair is gonna do. my guess is blonde.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Carrie Haughey says:

wow!! I would have never guessed that your girls had hair that dark! go figure!! Really cute pics! I didn’t realize that they were pictures of all your kids, so with the second one, I thought, why did she put Silas in a flowered onesie?! but now that I look at the pics I can definitely see a difference in them!

Kristen Borland says:

okay, my first reaction was why is silas in a pink, floral shirt! ha! i’m with carrie; i didn’t realize they were pics of all your kids.

anyway, i’m rooting for brunette!!!

They’re definitely siblings :) Very cute pictures.

cute, cute, cute! i think silas looks like lily…

Lisa Leonard says:

I thought silas looked liked gracie, but really they all look so similar as newborns. sooo sweet!

Jeannett Gibson says:

I thought…Sean is going to be so mad she dressed her son in pink! So funny how your kids have all that dark hair…I would have never guessed! We had so much fun the other night…we have to do that more often!

Kim Damato says:

I’m laughing out loud. I thought you dressed Silas in flowers! He is so cute! I can’t wait to meet him. I’ve been praying for you and your recovery! Let us know when we can party crash! :) XOXO

I’m one of those who thought you put Silas in pink flowers, too! Crazy how much they look alike! They’re all beautiful! :)

Hi,I’m a very good friend or Denise Jones ! I too had black hair when I was born, then it changed color and I had brown, Fire Red,and strawberry blonde, and finally the color that chose to stay was blonde:-, and now its honey blonde !