welcome silas ryan!

here he is! thanks for all your prayers for our boy’s safety over the last couple of days. his name is silas ryan cheney. he was born august 2nd at 10:27 pm (i think)and weighed 8 lbs 5 oz. they also said he was 22 1/4 inches long, but he had a huge bump on his head hat added extra length – he’s probably an inch or so shorter.

i’m pretty tired and sore right now and i want to give all the details, but just not now. we’re home now and just getting settled. he’s a great nurser and is doing very well! details to come.

Comments

I just found your blog! The little guy is adorable! Congratulations and the playroom looks wonderful.

Jacquelyn says:

Yay!!!!!! Congradulations!!!! What a little cutie! I hope he is a good sleeper as well as a good eater.

Kristen Borland says:

CONGRATS! I love his name!!!

Brenda Williams says:

Congratulations!!! He is adorable!!!

yay yay yay! happy birthday little guy! you are too cute. can’t wait to hold you and get to know you. you are one blessed kiddo to be brought into such an amazing family! good job, lindsey…we’re praying for you.

Lisa Leonard says:

Welcome Silas! I love you already.

He is darling! Congratulations!

Yeehaw!!!!! You should hear the kids standing around the computer saying, “Ahhhhhh.”
    Look at all that hair! He is so BEAUTIFUL!
    Tell him his very favoritist aunt Denise loves him, and give him a big,huge kiss for me.

Carrie Haughey says:

oh Cheney’s!!! He is so beautiful!!! I love the name too! Thanks for the update! I have been checking regularly for the last couple days, a few times a day, waiting for a picture and a name… I can’t wait to meet him!

Tim and Mary Ann Riley says:

We are so very happy for you and the Family! Tim is the 3rd in his family with 2 older sisters, just like Silas =). Thanks for keeping us posted and creating this site.

Tim and Mary Ann Riley

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations to you all!