he smiles!

aaaahhh! he’s so stinkin’ cute – it kills me! he’s only given me a couple very meager smiles before today’s “photo shoot”, but today he was grinning! i can’t believe how much better i feel about how i’m doing as his mom just because he smiled. but up until now, i’ve loved on him and nurtured him, but i’ve gotten nothing in response (of course). so when those first smiles come….oh how wonderful they make me feel! he likes me, he really likes me!
just got back from the salon – a new cut and color. maybe pics tomorrow?

Comments

oh my goodness! he is really, really cute! can’t wait to see him again soon and your new hairdo!

Kristen Borland says:

way to cute!!!!!! i can’t get over his hair. i’m in awe!

He is sooo cute. I think he looks alot Sean did when he was a baby. Give him a hug and kiss for me. Grandma Lynda

Lisa Leonard says:

so freaking cute!!

silas has changed so much in just 2 weeks! do you see it? he looks like a little boy (less squishy infant) in these pix, so ADORABLE!! what are you feeing him? must be those cookies from your favorites post :-)
    OH! I JUST WANT TO KISS HIM!
    and look at those eye lashes!

ahhhh I just wanna eat him up! I’m missin him (and the girls) – love ya

Brianna Heldt says:

he is so cute!!! and let’s see your hair!

Jeannett Gibson says:

Oh my goodness! Too darling! The smiles just melt me every single time. Henry has started cooing and I’m getting little tiny hints of a laugh…so precious!

What sweet, sweet pictures! His smile just lights up his whole entire face. It makes me smile just to look at him – what a beautiful baby!

Sarah Markley says:

I love baby smiles! Can’t wait to see the ‘do.

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

Oh my goodness! Melt my heart!

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

Oh my goodness! Melt my heart!

oh my!! he is so incredibly cute! (but really, how can he be anything but adorable with such great looking parents) :)