spring boutique

IMG_9029 P R I DSC_0033 G

B O U/Uneeda Biscuit T I Q card letter u E

what: spring boutique open house
where: my house (email me for directions)
when: sunday, april 13th from 2:00 to 5:00pm

the other vendors will be:
lisa leonard selling her jewelry
joy newman selling her baby t-shirts and burp cloths (and maybe some other items)
laura pavlich selling hair bows (maybe more?)
someone else selling nursing covers
yours truly selling whatever i can whip up in the next week (so far hair clips, lavender eye pillows, and tissue cases). i’m hoping to make some baby balls, headbands, knit a few sweaters, maybe a slipcover or two (please know i’m joking about the last 2!)

can you come? do you have anything you want to sell?

OH MY GOODNESS! WE JUST GOT SOME GREAT NEWS! we’ve been going through the design process and permitting process with the city for plans to build a garage and guest house/loft above it for, oh, a year and a half at least. we just found out that our plans are done and permits ready to be paid for and picked up! woohoo! so now i just have to convince my parents to pay for it (i’m not just springing this on them – this has been the plan all along that they would be building this for themselves to live in part time. now its just an issue of cost). so yay for permits! my hope is that we’ll start building this summer – i think i might be dreaming!

Comments

D@nielle says:

oh I wish I could come. I’ve been enjoying your blog and Lisa’s for a while now. Unfortunately it’s a bit out of the way for me …

Brianna Heldt says:

SO fun! april 17th is a thursday…do you maybe mean sunday april 13th??? because if so, then i could still come! :)

the things you’ve made look adorable, and congrats on the permits! (live-in babysitters, i am all for that!)

Jeannett Gibson says:

Yay for permits!

I’ll be there! Making some pillow covers (for couches, etc.) would be great if you had the time…

Wink, wink…

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

How in the world have you found time to do all of that with project paper flowers? My goodness… are you sleeping? The hair clips are super cute- I hadn’t seen those before.

Wish I could be there! Yay for the permit!

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

Wish I could be there! Yay for the permit!

okay, those clips are too cute! i’m totally buying some. congrats on the permits, i know that has been in the works for awhile. and i love the “spring boutique” letters–where do you gets these wonderful ideas?

Kristen says:

Oh man, wish I didn’t live so far away. I would be swooping in for some of those hair clips and probably some other fun stuff too! what a great idea – have fun!

Yeah for the permits – that is very exciting!

you are torturing me because i live so far away. can you and all your crafty friends do a boutique at my house? it’s only a 4 hour commute! :)
    congratulations on the permits; what an answer to prayer!

Carrie Haughey says:

I want to come!!! It looks like so much fun!

Heather W. says:

I’m coming out of my lurking phase to say I wish I could attend…but I am on the other side of the country (in Maine!)…April 13th is my birthday and I would love to have a lavendar eye pillow to end my day on my 25th birthday =)

As a momma of two toddlers…that sounds simply blissful…I’m sure you understand! ;)

I hope you and your friends have a successful afternoon! =)

It looks lovely -we will try to come. Miss having you and your sweet peas dropping by for coffee – stop in when you are near Trader’s and Daddy’s. I found some cute new green things. and our guest room is “done” in the relative sense – and there’s a guest in there til June or so. xx

I love, love, love the pillows! Such cute patterns!!! Wish I could go.

Sarah Markley says:

I so wish I could come. Seriously.