fun stuff!

SOLD OUT! MORE TO COME SOON!

yay! fun stuff for sale today! i’ve been a busy little bee here in the evenings and at nap times… ok, anytime my kids have been playing contentedly! i hope you like what you see – email me if you’re interested in anything and it could be yours!

item #1 is a cute little zippered pouch. i LOVE the outside fabric on this thing – it is pale blue with tiny sketches of vw vans and campers – so cute! its is fully lined with a brown polka dot. it is 6 1/2″ x 7″ – the perfect size to fill with “emergency toys” (to get you thru a long day of errands!) and toss into your purse. -$10 –SOLD

item #2 is a pair of pink, brown and white button clips. great size for a little girl, but also great in your own hair for pulling back “fly aways”. -$4 SOLD

item #3 is new! this is a set of five jumbo pushpins in coordinating freshcut fabric. they are chubbier than the buttons on the clips – about 3/4″ in diameter. so cute! great for gifting, or for yourself ;)! – $6 SOLD

item #4 is a travel size tissue holder. i use one in my diaper bag. it has been well used this winter with all the colds we’ve had! my daughter is looking forward to having one in her backpack next year in kindergarten. – $5 SOLD

item #5 is a pair of lime green polka dot bobby pins. these are really strong pins that hold hair very well. i like to use these on bad hair days to get my bangs out of my face. -$4 SOLD

item #6 is another zippered pouch, about 6″ x 7″, in heather bailey’s freshcut fabrics. its fully lined and great for trinkets for the kids of as a make-up bag for your purse. -$10 SOLD

item #7 is a pair of the very popular pink paisley clips. these one’s will go quick, so snatch ’em up! -$4 SOLD

all payments will be done through paypal and shipping is $2.50 for the first item, $1 after that!

enjoy!

Comments

Kristen says:

so so cute! i just sent you an email with my wish list :o)

Kristen Borland says:

hi! can i buy the star tissue holder? i’ve been wanting to make one, but that will NEVER happen! and the stars are so cute!

you have my email on the play date wednesday list.

oh please, please make more of the pencil pouches with the vw material!! i have to have one for my son!!!! so cute!

so cute! look at you starting a home busines.. you even have the shipping worked out! very cool.

Anonymous says:

Have to agree…please make more of the vw pouches! Also would love some of the headbands you made earlier for my daughter. Great stuff!

lindsey cheney says:

the tissue holder is yours, kristen b.! a paypal link is on its way!

Lisa Leonard says:

so fun lindsey! everything is darling!!

Soderin Family says:

Hi Lindsey,
    I found your blog through Lisa Leonard’s page and oh my goodness are you creative! We actaully met once a long time ago. I am married to Pete Sodedrin’s little bro Eric. Anyway, I love your blog. It has inspired me to learn to sew, craft, and just create new and beautiful things! Thanks. Also, I would LOVE the little zipper pouch with the VW vans and campers if you make any more, and I am interested in the cloth clips you make too. My email address is: andreasoderin@hotmail.com

Have a great day!