thanks to some friends loaning us a trailer this weekend, and some very last minute online campground searches, we were able to enjoy a quick weekend camping trip. we went local – to morro bay state park. we were really pleased with the campground, especially how close it was to home. it was a very relaxing weekend, which says a lot for going camping with 3 kids!
– walked around the embarcadero, and of course stopped at a couple candy shops
– went to the natural history museum (waaay better than i thought it would be – the kids loved it!)
– ran around at the beach for a bit
– hiked a bit (wished we did more)
– ate s’mores with peanut butter cups – yummmm!
– played memory with the kids
– snuggled by the campfire with sean and talked until i fell asleep
– took lots of walks around the campground
– danced in our jammies until the trailer was rockin’