more flower brooches

each handmade flower brooch comes with a bar pin on the back to attach it to your favorite shirt or bag. looks great in three’s. 1 for $6, 3 for $15 plus $2.50 for shipping. email me at 5cheneys@gmail.com with any questions.

*edit* – sold out!

*another edit* – i just found a handful more of these in my stash, so i thought i’d put them up for you. also, i made some a.dor.a.ble little flowers (slightly smaller than the brooches) with clips on the back for your hair. my girls love them and they stay in all day. a girlfriend of mine wears hers at the base of her ponytail. super cute! here they are:hmmm… i just realized i made 2 #17’s. ooops! just let me know which of the 2 you prefer if you are interested.

the clips are the same price as the brooches. feel free to combine them for the 3 for $15 discount!
*edit* – 3 and 4 are sold!

Comments

soo cute! i love these….

Jeff and Robin says:

Did you come up with a name for your store yet? I couldn’t find it in your previous posts.

I love these! I bought some from Lindsey last time and I wear them all the time – on my sun dresses, tank tops and t-shirts!
    Thanks Lindsey!
    xoxo

i played your abc game, are you happy.

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

Hey linds- are these able to be magnets like the last ones? I have on my fridge and it looks so stinkin cute that i’d love a couple more. I wear my pins a lot too!

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

lindsey cheney says:

all of these have the pins already attached to the backs, but let me know any particular ones you like and i’ll do my best to recreate them with a magnetic backing! i’m glad your happy with yours! i also just made a bunch of fabric flower hair clips – really fun!

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

Thanks linds! I really like #1 & #12

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

Thanks linds! I really like #1 & #12

I’ve probably already missed the boat on this but do you have any more left? If not when will you have more? :)

LOVE them and want to feature them on my blog.