nobody likes me, everybody hates me

at least in the technology/ machine world! very little blogging is being done around here since my INTERNET IS NOT WORKING AGAIN! i spent another hour on the phone today with my internet service provider only to be told that they aren’t the problem, its my computer and wireless router that are causing the problem. looks like i have more phone time ahead with some techies. great.
then, of course, my sewing machine is still broken. thanks, joy, for your loaner – its working great.
and to round things off, i was riding bikes with my family, and my camera fell out of my little basket, and seems to be broken. at least the screen is. bummer.
crazy week with lots of family coming for silas’ party, lots of planning still to do. i don’t really have time for all these technical difficulties. maybe in a couple weeks i can recap all the fun times around here…

Comments

i will have my camera again :) looking forward to seeing you and the kiddos (oh and sean too) XOXO

Stephanie says:

Oh man! Sounds like a bad start to the week. We’ll be anxiously awaiting recaps as soon as everything is fixed :)

Our Story says:

that sucks! i willhave to compensate for you by blogging more :o) i will try and put up some pics from our house with my details, but honestly i haven’t done much. love you little sister!

call travis…he could probably help you and for a good price too! :) if you want his number give me a call…

Kristen Borland says:

i love the benefits of technology, but i agree that at the same time it can be so frustrating! sorry everything is happening at once!

on a different note, i’ve been thinking about you lately as i’ve been buying some baby shower gifts off etsy (because i can’t exactly use a sewing machine right now!). i totally think you should tap into the baby gifts market! i think you could whip up car seat strap covers and diaper pouches, not to mention fabric balls, pretty easily.

Lisa Leonard says:

i hate technical difficulties and car trouble, too. argh!

A Farmer's Wife says:

My two-year-old has done something to my camera and it will not work! I struggle with technology and I really do not like it when it has problems! I am so sorry you are having internet trouble!

The Toney Family says:

David is bringing a professional camera up, so he’ll take plenty of shots of the party. Woo~hoo! see you tomorrow!

Hi! I’ve been reading your blog via Lisa’s! And I love reading your sister in law’s blog as well!

We had a similar camera experience in May… ours flew our of a work truck on the way back from Miracle Miles in Morro bay. It didn’t work quite the same after that!! Since, we used our “stimulus” money to buy a Nikon D40… I can honestly say it’s one of the best purchases I’ve ever made!!

Hope your tech troubles are solved soon!!