happy birthday baby girl!

lily is three! here’s her last year in pics, along with a commentary of what her future may hold for her:

archeologist

swimsuit model

negotiator

best friend

asleep on the job

best friend

tandem surfer

trapeze artist

winner of tour de france

contemplator

hmmm… just cute

taste-tester

professional sk8er

family therapist

circus clown

pop star

meteorologist

world traveler

again, just cute

pediatric nurse

fashion designer

peacekeeper

winner of olympic gold medal in ice skating

baby-wearer advocate

a newman!

acrobat

fashionista

mine

Comments

Happy birthday Lilly-loo!
    I love you & all the cute things you do!
    I love how you let me put you night-night & then kiss me and squeeze me tight!
    This was your little bday ditty from Auntie Pretty :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Happy Birthday Lily!

Lindsey – I loved this post! The pictures and the comments. Lily is just a doll. So many pictures made me smile or laugh. I love the one of Gracie and Lily in the canoe holding hands – how sweet!

I hope Lily has a great day!

Jeannett Gibson says:

Happy Birthday Lily!!!!

Such such cute pictures, my favorites are the mommy and ballet dancer. They look like they come straight from the pages of a magazine. Your kids are gorgeous. Sadly, your girls are too old to ever be a Gibson…unless of course, you have another? :)

happy birthday, sweet lily! we love you and we’d love for you to be a newman one day–if that’s God’s will for your life. what a fun post, lindsey. i love all the pictures.

Sara@ Butterville says:

I don’t think you mentioned ADORABLE!
    Very sweet pictures. Happy BIRTHDAY to you. Lily!

Happy Birthday Lilly!! you are so cute.

debbiewhitlock says:

SO ADORABLE!

That child has the best hair cut i’ve ever seen! Who’s her stylist? :)

Anonymous says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LILY.
    LINDS, THANKS FOR THE PICTURES, SO FUN. YOU GUYS HAVE SUCH A CUTE FAMILY.
    LOVE YOU ALL.
    AUNTIE TRACY

happy birthday lily. we love you and we want to give you a princess ring. love, suzannah and charlotte (as dictated by suzannah) :)

Adorable! What a great post, I love the one of her and Grace holding hands…so sweet
    Hope you have a great day :)

what a cutie!!! Amazing pictures of a fun little girl. Happy Birthday!!!

Cathi Hamen says:

happy birthday to a truly precious, sweet and wonderful lil girl!!! you could be ALL those things and more!! Happy 3rd Birthday Lily!!

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

Happy birthday sweet Lily! I wish I could be there to give you a great big birthday hug! I am so sad that every time I thought to call I either did not have my phone on me, Isaiah was crying or it was too late. I’ll give her a little love tomorrow.

Love that girl!

Joyful Weddings & Events says:

Love that girl!

Lisa Leonard says:

three??? how can it be?? so many talents and so loved. happy birthday!!

Happy birthday to one of my favorite little persons! Great year in review with the priceless captions.

i love it!

she is “cute.”

10x on friday i said “we need to call lily,” does that count for calling?

happy birthday lily!!!

Shealynn Benner says:

To cute!!!! Our girls have birthdays in the same months! LOL. Our oldest daughters are on the same day, and our youngest daughters are in October. ;) Loved the post!