party inspiration

rebecca thuss

i’ve been on a search for party inspiration. i’m hosting/helping with 3 baby showers soon, my oldest daughter’s birthday party is in may, i have centerpieces to think of and make for a dinner at church and for a luncheon at school, all this along with getting prepped for some boutiques this spring! yes, i’m busy, and short on inspiration. after lots searches and some help from readers, i’ve found a few new-to-me sites to be super helpful, so i thought i’d pass them on to you!

rebecca thuss
– lots of wedding stuff, but also much more.
hostess with the mostess – fun, modern, and stylish.
inchmark – you already know my love for this one!
party perfect – another former martha employee
imprintables – children’s parties, although she hasn’t posted anything new in awhile.

have fun searching!

Comments

kaylin rose and mara anne says:

Thanks for posting these. I am in search of some great party planning ideas too. So, these are perfect.

Thanks again!
    Melissa

take the candy, and go with a candyland theme for a birthday party.

Perfect timing! I’m looking for some party ideas!

Thanks for sharing!

Inspired Kara says:

I just posted a TON of shower stuff on my blog….check it out! :)

kara – fun stuff! that shower looked beautiful and you added such fun details. thanks for the link!

denise – i love that idea, and i could probably sell gracie on it. right now she’s asked for a “blue rose” party. ????? she wants it to be for boys and girls, hence the blue!

bluecorduroy says:

great inspiration, lindsey! i have two girl birthday’s coming up, i hope to have some good ideas by that time! i can’t wait to see how yours turn out- you are the decorating pro.

p.s. i also like how you’ve joined your blogs! does it free up a little computer time for you?

emily – you’d think it would free up time from the computer, but i’m not quite there yet. busy working on the redesign still, among lots of other things! hopefully it will simplify things in the long run. thanks for the support!

I have 3 baby showers also. Ok…Just tell me everything you are doing for your showers and then I can copy them! Maybe we could share the cost of some stuff and swap! :)

Thank you for posting these! I’m helping with a baby shower next month.

Stephanie says:

Will you post once you decide what to do for the 6 year old party? My daughter turns 6 in May too and I’m looking for ideas. I can’t wait to see what you do :)

lindsey says:

stephanie – my daughter and i were just going over ideas. i really want to give some of the decision making over to her, so its hard letting go. today we were talking about either a butterfly party, a pink party, or a hello kitty party. still not sure, but hopefully it’ll come together soon and i’ll let you in on it!

Anonymous says:

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link