tea towels

i just finished up a batch of 8 tea towels.
they are so fun to do, making each one different.
i think my favorite is the stacking bowls.
which one is yours?

Comments

I love the new blog look….how talented is that sister of yours…amazing !!!

Shuvo a.k.a Shaun says:

honestly, i would kill to be able to design my own blog so well. its way cool. and my favorite is the tree. i dnt knw why but it kinda reminds me of…well i dnt know but i jst love it. go on girl…

kaylin rose and mara anne says:

i love the new blog…it looks great and the towels are so cute too…gives me some new ideas for some of my projects…thanks!
    melissa

Cadance says:

I LOVE them all you are SO creative!

They are adorable! I love the stacking bowls..what a cute gift that would be for a someone who lovs to bake.
    Of course I love the trendy little birds, and the tree looks just like on of my fav Stampin’ Up! Stamps sets right now. Treany Trees. LOL
    Pears..always a fav image…
    OK I too love them all.!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row says:

I love the birds – so much I might copy!

anxiously hopeful says:

The bowls are my favorite also. I am also a huge fan of the chunky ric rac.

bluecorduroy says:

how does one choose? they’re all absolutely darling. if i had to pick… the tree, or maybe the birds, or….

great applique designs! and i just love that phat ric rac!

Jeff and Robin says:

I love the birds. Super cute. Can you sew those on burp cloths? Those are the next thing on my to buy list.

Mama Mote says:

I love them all, too, but I do like the trees the best…I think. Too cute, Linds. You do a great job on everything you do.

My fav. is the birds. Super cute. And the chunky ric rac. Awesome!

They are all SO cute, but the bird towel jumped out at me. I have a thing for cute little birds and they are they accent colors of my kitchen! It would look perfect in my house!

rae events says:

i love the birds of course but also really like the pears. i also like the bowls! lol they are SO cute!!!

Kristen says:

a.dor.a.ble! i love them!

I love the stacking bowls, but I have a thing for pears. TOO cute!!!