1. Me and my BF…Hug, walk arm and arm as often as possible, and hug more. A phone friendship is a hug neglected friendship
2. Tyler will sleep with Grace and Lily
3. Drew will try to
4. Hawk and Silas will run a muck. Whatever dirty little tricks they have, they will be sharing them with each other. We will each have more trouble on our hands when these little guys are through with each other.
7. Search for Easter eggs and wear matching outfits to church (the kids of course)
8. Cook up some yummy fish tacos.
9.Pontificate and justify just how big I am for pregnancy #4 with the girl who has seen (or talked) me through 60 pounds of extra weight…3 OTHER times over….Yes, it is true!
10. Most importantly, we will celebrate Jesus rising on that glorious Easter morn with our friends who are like family.
So, no big tours today… just the living room. It is right off the kitchen… super open everywhere.
From a flea market in Portland…salvaged from an old house in Kansas…30 photos of my favorite people…it doesn’t get much better than this for a photo junkie who has way too many pictures of her kiddos
World Market clearance floor model…a steal!
That’s home for us…thanks for visiting! Next week I will be home again and coming off the high of just having been with Lindsey, Sean, and my amazing little surrogate nieces and nephew. Quite frankly, I may be too depressed to come talk to you. But I’ll eventually muster up the