all packed up and ready to go

i have a big show this weekend that i’ve been prepping for for over a month (can i say “for for”?). if you’re in the area, or want to take a little road trip (or a big one) come visit me at the strawberry festival in arroyo grande, ca. its a huge crazy yummy weekend filled with craft vendors, strawberry everything to eat, carnival rides, silly contests (strawberry blonde’s for example), and dancing pigs! good times to be had for sure. joy will be my booth buddy, and i can’t wait!

i have to set up and take down my booth twice since my booth is set on a main highway that has to be open over night. so keeping that in mind when planning my displays, i thought packing everything in vintage luggage would work great for easy transport and also perfect for display. everything feel like its coming together. all my must-do’s are done, yet i have this nagging urge to try out a new product…. hmmm…. we’ll see.

i feel like a huge part of my life has been dedicated to building my inventory for this (about 475 items!!!), so come monday i hope to be one relaxed mama. i may even sneak away with my kids to the lake for a few days. so all this to say, the shop will be closed temporarily over the long weekend so i can catch my breath and restock my online inventory.

enjoy your memorial day weekend, and i’ll be back to join you with some fun new products!

Comments

Mrs. Jones says:

I would love to see pictures of your booth!

~Heather

good luck this weekend! i hope all your hard work pays off! your stuff is just adorable!! definitely share some pics of booth! ;)

Christina says:

Oh, I’m so excited for you! I soooo wish I could be there to check out all your beautiful products! You are so talented, Lindsey! Enjoy the weekend … your stuff is going to sell like crazy!!

BEAUTIFUL! Love the luggage idea. Wish I could come. Have a great time!

Elizabeth Howard says:

Best of luck at your show this weekend! I hope that all of your hard work pays off and I am so sorry I can’t be there to see your booth. Great idea with the vintage luggage!!

I wish I still lived in the area because I would be there!!!!! Maybe I can talk my mom into driving down and getting me some stuff ;)

Rebecca Welch says:

Here’s hoping you sell it all out in the first hour so you can enjoy the weekend!

It *could* happen!

Penny Malley says:

See you there!

hey- do you need a tent for it? we have a nice big one like the ones they use for farmer’s. . . shade is always nice :) Hope it goes well. . .

lindsey says:

amanda – thanks so much for the offer! i am borrowing one from jill, though.

i love all your cute stuff! i wish i weren’t on the other side of the country so i could go!

yingyangmom says:

LOVE the photos! good luck and have a great event! :)

kaylin rose and mara anne says:

Would love to come if I lived in the area. I hope the sale is a success and all of your hard works pays off…you are great!
    Will you post pictures after the sale?

Linda Z says:

The booth looked really great! I hope you do well this weekend! I am really enjoying my new pin! :)