pictures are all you get

i’m exhausted, going to bed. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-linds

Comments

your booth is super cute as expected. hope today was a success! love the mannequin and birdcages!

I’m going shopping without the family tomorrow! (Though it was FUN to see what captured their imagination – your barrettes of course. For me it’s the journal covers and checkbook covers!)

I hope you will be there tomorrow…I’ll be looking for your booth!

Rebecca Welch says:

Adorable!

cupcake studio says:

Your booth (and everything in it!) looks like so much fun to shop!

Your booth is so cute! I hope you did really well!

Mrs. Jones says:

Gorgeous booth! I love your creative displays. Thanks for sharing.

~Heather

bluecorduroy says:

lindsey- looks great!! and crowded too. i really want to try to make it down there to see you in person. God bless you!! -emily

Christina says:

Your booth looks awesome! Is that a cupcake super hero cape???? How sweet!! Absolutely love your stuff … the aprons … so lovely. Hope your booth is a HUGE success!

Hope it all went “perfect”!
    ~Nancy

Miss Mari says:

What a great job you did! I appreciate how hard you must be working…by far you had the best booth of the entire fair! Congratulations!!! Miss Mari~

Room to Think says:

absolutely love your designs!!

Looks great! Hope you’ve had great success!

summer... says:

so cute linds

Me & My House says:

Lindsay! How the heck are ya? hee, hee! Pray all is well…I loved seeing the pics from your show and your set up was fab-u-lous! Loved it all and glad you had a good show…so what's next? Okay, just wanted to send some love your way…talk soon.

-Kennesha, Me & My House

p.s. I forgot to add you last time but you are on my list now, chica! I will never lose you again! LOL!

Me & My House says:

-Kennesha, Me & My House

Wonderful booth! I was at an indoor flea market and thought of you…yours are soooo much cuter!

Momofgirls says:

Oh man! Wish I lived closer..I would LOVE to come to one of your shows!!! Guess I will have to shop on line! Do you make “cash wallets”?? (like your check book covers, but with a few spots for cash? (Dave Ramsey style??!!)

Ingerluff@yahoo.com

lindsey says:

i haven’t made cash wallets, but the checkbook covers have 2 pockets in side, one for the checkbook and the other could be used for cash, but there’s no other dividers. you may be able to fit envelopes in there?

Lisa Leonard says:

absolutely darling!! xo

I wish I lived in CA! This looks gorgeous!