today’s creative blog

have you ever seen today’s creative blog? of course you have. who hasn’t?! i’ve been following kim for sooo long now. she finds the best blogs everyday and does great features on them, providing lots of inspiration and more people to add to my daily reads (getting waaaay too long!). but the best part about the blog is kim – she’s hilarious! beyond the eye candy she provides, its a good read. so head on over there and check her out.

oh, and you might see something familiar…. ME!!!! she featured me today!!! i am so stinkin’ excited you would not believe it! i’ve had it as a secret (embarrassing, i know) goal to be featured on her blog, to be listed among the amazing women she features. and now i have – woohoo!

so go over and give her some love, and be prepared to lose a couple hours of your day as you pour over her archives. can’t say i didn’t warn you!

Comments

Art Spectrum says:

I love todays creative blog! All of my favorite blogs were found there. And now I’ve found you, thanks to Kim, I’m hooked! I’m a follower!

Congrats on being featured. You desire it for having such an inspiring blog!

Cindy

Manic Mother says:

Congrats on being featured, I am going to sign up to follow to see what else you come up with.

Loved your feature on TCB! You have a super fun site! Did you do your own blog design? I love it!

lindsey says:

thanks kendra! my sister did my blog for me – i’m a lucky girl!

Miss Gina Designs says:

Loved your feature on Today’s Creative Blog! Love your blog!!

wow! Look how BIG my buttons are! I love it! Thanks so much for the shout out. xxoo

Congrats. I saw your name over there. I love her blog because she finds people like you.

Kimm at Reinvented says:

Congrats! An exciting day for a deserving blogger!

An Accomplished Woman says:

What a joy that you are featured. I have been a lurker for a long time and wanted to say how great your blog is.

Cynthia

Jeannett Gibson says:

Wow, I feel semi-famous that my shower is used in that! Oh wait, it was YOU who did all the work…I just showed up! :) Congrats on becoming cyber famous!

Splendid Little Stars says:

Kim’s feature on you is awesome! You are so talented!

I’m with jeannett–i feel a little famous because the creative blog lady liked the cake. that kind of sounds like that line from dirty dancing where she says, i carried the watermelon. oh well :)

I just found you at TCB and I am so glad I did. I am having so much fun going through your old posts. Can’t wait to see what else you come up with!

Connie Weiss says:

I love everything she showed today! Can’t wait to come back later today and be inspired!

Have a great day!

Farmgirl Paints says:

Wow! You’re famous…too cool:)

I came over from todays creative blog and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!!! actually love all of your amazing crafts too….you are so talented!! and inspiring!! ♥

Hey, did you make the family rules quilt??? I LOVE it! If so, do you sell them? Lexie email @ thill@silverstar.com

lindsey says:

lexie – hi! i didn’t make the family rules (its actually a canvas). my best friend did. she is a guest blogger on here about once a week. check in my archives under guest blogger and she gives some directions on it. hope this helps!

The Pretty Neat Company says:

Congrats on being featured! I was SO excited when she featured me months ago–she helps us all find the best blogs out there AND makes us feel great! :)

Yeah! Welcome to the club! ;-)