just chillin’

what? doesn’t every kid just hang out on the windowsill? it does have the best view.

now we have to look for daddy to come home from work. do you see him?
daddy’s car! yay! he’s home!
i don’t know who’s more excited at this time of day – me or the kids?

what is your favorite time of day?

Comments

Theadora says:

I love the morning…that moment when the kids are rubbing the "sleepies" from their eyes, their hair is a mess and all they want to do is crawl in MY bed and snuggle for just a few more minutes!!! LOVE THAT!

Aaah, this sweet boy makes me smile! He's so cute in the window.

I love our morning snuggle and reading time. It's all about cuddling well-rested kids and no power struggles!

Love the pins you made for Kim!! Perfect for her and Silas is precious in that window! That is priceless.

Christina says:

Those pictures … so freaking cute!!! Silas is precious! I have to admit my favorite time of the day is still when the house is quiet after the kids fall asleep. Maybe that will change when they are older but for now … yeah … it's when everyone in the house is pretty much asleep. :o)

ditto on the daddy coming home. my entire body relaxes when i hear that garage open!

ummm, naptime? how horrible of me, but i do love a few minutes of a quiet house when i can read or do a project, or spend some one-on-one time with my oldest, non-napper.

homemaker Hobbies says:

BED TIME for the kids:) I love them all, of course, but by the end of the day I just need a break and some quiet time.

Mom Taxi Julie says:

Awww that's too cute!

mdupuis says:

The kids bedtime!

Heather K. says:

I couldn't agree with you more! I loved this posting. Daddy coming home is certainly one of the best parts of the day for us too. I love my two boys but it is such a relief when my support comes home. My little guys get so excited too. I just discovered your blog and am really enjoying it.

i like the quiet of the early morning. although i have been staying up later working on some projects and it is a good time to get things done but in general i ma more productive in the am.