mari robeson home

the pleated poppy is now in a retail shop!
mari robeson home is a great local boutique in downtown arroyo grande,
and i am so proud to have my products displayed in her adorable shop!

going retail in a shop is a big – no HUGE – step for me. have you noticed how bare my shop has been? but i think its a good direction for me to be heading, to diversify my business and customer base. i’m really excited about it!

so, yes, my shop is a bit sparse. but not to fret, i have plenty of new products waiting for me to photograph them (today?) so i can add them to my shop.

so check back in my shop over the next few days. lots of fun things to come.

and go check out mari’s blog and her other links. not only does she own a great shop, but primarily is a designer of homes and other beautiful things.

and come back tomorrow because i’m going to have a fun giveaway!

Comments

Miss Gina Designs says:

Congratulations!!! Everything looks wonderful!

Your cool friend Cheryl says:

Congrats! How exciting! :)

Congratulations! That is a dream store to start in!

(Loved the kitchen tour too.)

Very exciting! I can't wait to visit the store the next time we drive down to Pismo Beach (which will be soon!)

Congratulations!!! What an adorable store!! :)

how exciting! your stuff is displayed so cute too! remember, all it takes is one person to buy something of yours and the next you thing you know…..you'll could be on oprahs favorites! :)

Congratulations! Your pieces are so beautiful, you deserve to have them displayed in a lovely shop like this!

Christina says:

How AWESOME, Lindsey! Congrats!!!! Your products sooo deserve a great place to shine! I just wish I was local to check it all out.

Congrats! Mari is so lucky to have YOUR stuff in her shop!!!

kaylin rose and mara anne says:

Congrats! That is so exciting for you. Really happy for you and all of your success.

Ashley @ Domestic Fashionista says:

Congratulations! That is way exciting! You deserve it! You make such beautiful fun things! :)

SoBella Creations says:

Congrats! That is one of my wishes one day is to get my bows into some little boutiques.

Hey Lindsey… Just wondering if you ever thought about making checkbook covers?? I've been dying to have one for my check book, but can't find them any where. (I have yet to look on etsy…). But your kleenex holders reminded me of something like that. I bet if you made them, they would sell… :-)

AHHH… now that I go and actually look at your shop… I see you DO have some checkbook covers! :-) Silly me…

Jen ~ Localette says:

Hi Lindsey! It was so nice to meet you at Mari's store the other week, and I loved the little headband and crayon holder I got! Your work is so fun and adorable, congrats!
    (PLUS it's so fun to meet another local blogger!)
    ~Jen

Linda Benson says:

Congratulations! Your items are darling — they look wonderful!

Wow! Congrats, Lindsey!

Aimee Friedrich says:

That's so awesome! the store looks so sweet. wish I was nearby