nautical shower invite

here’s just a little peak at what kept me busy most of the day. i’ll be back later to fill you in on the details!

Comments

Federica says:

Looks so pretty!

so cute. do you have any good ideas for a 30th birthday party invitation? it is for my best friend and i want a pretty sweets soiree. i need some inspiration ….

Empty Nest Full Life says:

What cute invitations! Looks like you are off to a great summer. I read your post about TV and my kids are grown, but several years ago when everyone was home, my husband had made a choice to quit watching so much TV, which made me choose to quit because he wouldn't sit and watch with me. We were paying for a cable bill, and weren't even using it enough to justify it. Both of my children agreed that we should have it cut off which in turn gave us more quality time when we were together. My daughter is now married and when they moved into their home they chose not to have cable and prefer it that way. When you stay away from it for a long period of time you see the lack of quality viewing that is out there. Don't get me wrong I like mystery movies etc, but not all of the other junk that is out there. Your kids will be better for it, and sounds like you are a wise Mom. Have a wonderful summer. Jackie

Adorable!
    Have you considered selling invitations or party kits on your website?

swell.life says:

so darling!

So cute!!!

Candice says:

I cant wait to see what youve got up your sleeve, your parties are the best. I've got a question, for kids parties or I guess any party what is your faveorite theme or idea you have had for a party.

mdupuis says:

Hurry! I can't wait to see the rest of it!

theknittingcowgirl says:

It's beatiful!! Such a cute idea!!!

yingyangmom says:

awesomely creative! you inspire me but sadly don't have the sewing talents as you.

Anonymous says:

I always love your invites and party ideas. You should def. consider selling invites and/or party theme ideas. Your awesome at it and I so often jump on here for ideas!

Mom Taxi Julie says:

Oh that's so cute!

lindsey says:

candice – i think my favroite party was the circus party – super fun!