– my intent to be purposeful about planning things for the kids this summer is going well, so far. went to the drive-in last week. (my photography skills blow even me away! nearly professional caliber)
– a confession: remember way back when i convinced everyone to get the chore planning chart from motivated moms? i have yet to do it. not even once. that said, i still think its a brilliant idea and plan to do it. someday.
– going to oregon to visit someone special in a couple weeks
– silas is sleeping well in his bed (on the floor). no more crib for the boy who liked to climb out of it a little too much.
– still haven’t watched tv, other than at friends’ a teeny bit
– the kids only want to watch tv about once a day, and i only want them to watch it about once a day. progress.
– starting to plan silas’ 2nd birthday party – maybe a trucker theme
– silas is growing a mustache for the summer
– dr. pepper addiction is growing, trying to stick to one a day
– still haven’t started jogging again
– i have another baby shower to throw!
– lots of fun pretties in the shop
that’s all i got, folks! its gonna be a looooong week…