updates

– my intent to be purposeful about planning things for the kids this summer is going well, so far. went to the drive-in last week. (my photography skills blow even me away! nearly professional caliber)

– a confession: remember way back when i convinced everyone to get the chore planning chart from motivated moms? i have yet to do it. not even once. that said, i still think its a brilliant idea and plan to do it. someday.
– going to oregon to visit someone special in a couple weeks
– silas is sleeping well in his bed (on the floor). no more crib for the boy who liked to climb out of it a little too much.
– still haven’t watched tv, other than at friends’ a teeny bit
– the kids only want to watch tv about once a day, and i only want them to watch it about once a day. progress.
– starting to plan silas’ 2nd birthday party – maybe a trucker theme
– silas is growing a mustache for the summer

– dr. pepper addiction is growing, trying to stick to one a day
– still haven’t started jogging again
– i have another baby shower to throw!
– lots of fun pretties in the shop

that’s all i got, folks! its gonna be a looooong week…

-linds

Comments

Christina says:

I love what you did for the drive-in! So cute!! I never would have thought to put a mattress in the back of the car … so smart! Have a great week, Lindsey!

Chelsea says:

The drive in pictures are awesome and it looks like so much fun.

Katherine says:

i've been wanting to go to the drive in!! i need to make it happen! so fun!

Ahh, another Dr. Pepper fan!! It's a struggle. Sounds like your summer is busy, but oh so fun!

Jen ~ Localette says:

Yup it's the best place to go for sure ~

Your cool friend Cheryl says:

One can of caffeine a day is waaaaaaaaay difficult to do!

Aimee Friedrich says:

sounds like summer's been lots of fun so far. wish we had a drive-in.

I got that chore chart too..on your recommendation and I have not done it once either!! I'm so ashamed!! LOL Maybe when the kids are back in school…..

the drive in looks like a great time. i love it that they showed two kid movies. the ones around here start around 10 pm and usually show a kid movie and then a grown up movie. we haven't gone but would love to some time.