summer fest

here are a few pics of my booth from summer fest in bend, oregon last weekend. i *loved* my booth! nicole has a couple buddies that have “antique” shops (awesome junk shops, really) and they let us borrow any pieces we needed for display – so so nice! i ended up keeping a couple pieces: the ironing board with jade legs and the iron gate. thank you, nicole, for being my booth buddy. and joy – i missed having you!

Comments

MommyBrain says:

your booth looks amazing! i never see anything even remotely this cute at the fairs I go to! you are so talented. trying to figure out why i haven't ordered something from you yet?!

The booth looks so good, just like I knew it would. I had to try really hard not to be jealous, but I'm thinking Nicole is a better booth buddy. She knows people who can hook you up–all I do is go foraging for food and come back with nachos and corn dogs.

Joyful Weddings and Events says:

So cute!!

Serious fun.

Whitni Ann says:

Ohh so many pretty things! I'm with mommybrain, why haven't i ordered anything from you yet?

By the way, it took me forever to figure out what your banner said, and then i felt dumb. Oh well!

-W

Cathi Hamen says:

how fun it reminds me of your early days in the antique mall!! oh and we are headed to bend in august will the stilsons already be in slo???

yingyangmom says:

I love the polka dot apron! I MUST get one ASAP!… i'm sure w/ that cute thing on, i will cook better! :)

Is that not the cutest booth ever??? Way cute.
    Wish I had been in Bend.

I always love seeing the way you set up your booths. I could just stare at all the pretty stuff for hours!

Miss Gina Designs says:

Your displays are stunning! I would've definitely been drawn into your booth for some serious shopping! Wow!

homemaker Hobbies says:

Love your booth! I just did one the other day and it was awful. It was so windy, all my stuff was blowing off the tables. I had fabric banners strung accross all sides and quickly relized that I had to take those down. I hope you do great!!!! Where did you get that 3 tier stand in the middle of your booth? I LOVE it! Anyways what a pretty booth!

Julie, Little One-of-a-Kind Design says:

wow wow wow! love your booth! something interesting in every inch of it!

Love your blog and shop! You have a great eye for design and I wish I lived near Bend…I'm in another Bend – South Bend (IN)! Love, love, it all!!! Hope you did well!

You are so inspiring!!! Ok, I am about to do my first parking lot/craft sale next weekend…can you give me any words of wisdom or advice???

that is the cutest booth – I would have totally stopped! Hope you did well!

how did you make those little skirts and tanks for the 4th of july girls outfits??

Carmen Rigby says:

Simply beautiful!! :)

Lisa Leonard says:

darling!! was it a good show? xo

Wow! What an amazing setup!

Sarah N says:

your booth looks fabulous. wishing i had been in oregon last weekend!

Aimee Friedrich says:

wow, looks so nice. love your stuff; you're so talented. how often do you go to these types of festivals. I just opened a shop on etsy and was thinking about doing something like this in the fall, but I'd have a lot of work to do first and am having trouble finding time right now w/my 3 little people all at home. here's my shop so far; still getting it going:

The Redhead Riter says:

Love it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

If you just get tired of looking at any of it, I would be happy to take it off your hands! LOL

SoBella Creations says:

Your booth looks amazing.

Amy Riley says:

I love your booth! And the suitcases are great – I think that I have the same yellow one with the brown leather stripes on the sides. My grandma gave me her luggage from her high school graduation present to me as a high school graduation present. I wish I was in Bend, Oregon! St. Louis is a little far away. But I still need to buy something from you…

Como sempre esta lindo o seu blog, adorei os aventais com a florzinha, gostei de tudo, tu tens muito talento. bom fim de semana e muita luz em vossa vida.