around the house: turquoise and mustard

loving this color combo lately!
can you tell?
get your own here.

-linds

Comments

Turquoise & mustard. Um… yeah – one of my all time favorite color combos.

I'm actually thinking of painting one of my dressers mustard yellow and have it in a room that is painted a light turquoise.

Salt and Sentiment says:

I do love that combo! Such a nice way to warm up the turquoise and cool down that spicy mustard!

I have been obsessed with this color combo lately!

Mom's Place says:

Pretty color combo!

I LOVE this post! It is an inspiration for me because I am looking for colors for my craft room. You are super talented!!

I think I may just be in love with your mustard tote.

Love that color combo together. Love that tote.

i think it's so funny i like mustard now. i never would have thought that.

Love Love Love the color combo!!!

Mandi @ It's come to this says:

Totally agree! LOVE that combo:) I don't have any of it in my decorating, but I would LOVE to!!

MCH PHOTOGRAPHY says:

Love the combo! Teal & aqua are my favorite colors. Love the mustard in the mix

LOVE these colors!

Have you ever thought about selling pillow cases… like couch throw pillow covers?

I have been looking for one for a while (can you say too lazy to just make one) and I can't find a cute one in my color scheme.

turnitupmom says:

Oooo, that IS a great combination! Your products are so warm and inviting :)

allthingsjuice says:

Pantone listed turquoise as the color of the year for 2010!

I also am a HUGE fan of this color combo! Mimosa yellow (close enough to mustard) was the Pantone color of the year in '09, and it's turquoise this year! Such a refreshing combo – makes me happy!

Oh my those pillows are adorable! Any chance you can tell me where I can find the fabric? I must have some made for my mustard colored living room!

The Tulip Lady says:

In a word….YUMMMYYYYYYY!

Avary Mae says:

Lindsey-I LOVE this post and would love to make an apron out of the mustard stripe and the cream and turquoise that you used in pins #301. Reminds me of Amy Butler, but cant remember for sure. Would you please share with me the designer of these two gorgeous fabrics!
    Thanks, Tinell

homebody0404 says:

Nice combo to help one get thru the dreary winter!!

bekapirwitz says:

i found your blog through She Walks in Beauty… and i love it!
    i'm going to try that top that you made just recently. it's gorgeous!
    also, in this post… second image down… is that a raku piece? i love it!
    i love the crackle.

Scott & Mindy says:

What are the fabrics used in the pillows above? I have a half finished master bedroom in all of these colors and have been looking for the names of these exact ones!

Scott & Mindy says: