country living

country living
i have subscribed to country living magazine for years.
love it.
tons of inspiration, beautiful pictures.

country living
and guess what was in this month’s issue?!

look on page 69 of the february issue…

does that dresser look familiar?
can you read the blurb?
that’s (my bf & guest blogger) nicole’s buffet!
during a guest post she had featured this piece of furniture that had been passed down and needed a little updating.

last spring or summer i was contacted by country living.
my heart skipped a beat!
until i read that they were only looking for nicole’s contact info :(
but then i got over myself and…
how cool is that!?!

Comments

How cool is THAT!?

Jeannett Gibson says:

LOL.

very cool. although i think the red buffet you "loaned" me (which i posted about today)looks better than her drawers. come visit me country living!

Maggie Whitley {Gussy} says:

I just shared your contact information with someone. She is looking for a Blissdom roommate :) I hope that was OK! Her name is Molly: http://www.mollyrainbow.blogspot.com/

kaylin rose and mara anne says:

that is really cool!

Totally cool!!!!

oh that is so cool. before nicole goes and becomes really famous, i just want to publicly announce, that she has eaten dinner at my house. twice. yay for nicole!

I love that wall with the plates. AMAZING! I really need to get a subscription!

XOXO
    Jena

Mama Mote says:

You are too cute, Linds! Cool stuff, though.

FleaMarketTrixie says:

awe bless your heart, I'm sure CL magazine will be looking for you one day:)

3LittleByrds says:

I just read this in my country living magazine. How neat.

Trish @TheOldPostRoad says:

That is cool. Give them my contact info, next – okay?
    -Trish

How cool?!!!
    I've actually had a few things published in Family Fun & Parents magazine – I got WAY too excited about it!! LOL

Don't worry, Lindsey; they're just waiting so they can give you the cover. Congratulations, Nicole! That's awesome!

Heather :: Angel Face Designs :: says:

How cool!! That's my favorite magazine!

At a garage sale several weeks back, I found 16 embroidery hoops for $2! I have been waiting for the right use for them… you just helped. Thanks!

I've only been subscribed for a few months, so I don't think I saw this post…but I have a buffet that's similar to that and my mom just brought me this issue telling me I should do something like that! Too funny :)

That is AWESOME :)