covered notebooks in the shop!!! (again!)

yes, i know!
i just posted these a couple days ago.
but they sold out!

so i worked my tail off the last couple days
just for you!

don’t forget – if you’re heading to blissdom, these would be so fun to whip out of your bag to jot down those ever-so-important notes (or doodles, if you’re me!).

these are a few of my favorites!

and if you’re looking for a place to store those business cards and what-nots on your purse, grab a zippered pouch while you’re at it, why don’tcha?

order quick because i’m on my way to the post office….

Comments

Living in the Now says:

I absolutely LOVE these!!! I just wish I had the money right now to buy one!! haha Great job on them though!!!

SO cute! Great job:)

Living Eventfully says:

What the!!!?? They are all sold already??? So super cute…please make more gray & yellow ones ;-)

mommynoodles says:

You go girl!! lol!

Natalie,

ahhh, man! missed the chance! love these lindsey! can't wait for another opportunity! LOVE THEM!

These are on.my.list. Please make more with the red polka dots and multicolored floral. Love the ruffle!

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} says:

These are ADORABLE. No. Like AaaaaDorable. So excited to have found your blog. I am instantly in love. :)

Shady Lady! says:

hotcakes!!

i blogged about your posies im in love with just now. then i bought them.

love love love your posies & the gray & yellow combo!

You seriously have the cutest stuff! I love all of it. I put a link from my blog to yours about your turquiose & mustard colors post, they inspired me! :)
    Have a great day!

Aimee Friedrich says:

yay, I was sad when I saw that they were all sold out.

very nice – do you make bible covers?

Love to you
    kelly

I apparently have the worst timing. Second batch sold out? Wow these are popular! Please post if there are more! Love the greyish blue and yellow!

I can't believe I missed out– just went to your store and I'm too late! Let us know when you will be listing more.

I love them! You are so talented!

I love love love these too! I will have to buy me one soon!