resemblance

above is a pic of my dad.
i’m guessing he’s about 1 in this picture.

and here’s a picture of silas when he was 11 months old.
crazy resemblance, huh?

and here silas is at about 1 1/2, snot and all.

crazy rainy day here.
getting ready to head off to school to feed pizza to the masses (i’m the crazy lunch lady!).
ok, must go, but don’t forget to enter the giveaway!

-linds

Comments

it's sweet and crazy how much they look alike.

maybe noah will have a grandson that looks just like him! if so i will become the crazy great grandma tackling and kissing that sweet little face.

wouldn't you if you had a great grandson with your boys face?

i don't know how gram kept her lips off of him at christmas.

Jeannett Gibson says:

WOW. If only I could find someone that Jill actually looks like…

Wishful Nals says:

wow, the resemblance is incredible! how sweet is that?! xo

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest says:

Very cute pics, there is an amazing resemblance! So sweet!
    Blessings,
    Stacey

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good says:

W-O-W! The resemblence is unbelievable! My son and my dad look just alike. This is a crazy theory but I will share it. My dad's theory is if the first born is a boy…he will look like his mom. if the first born is a girl, she will look like her dad. Why does he think this? Because my half sister looks just like him and so do I- both his first daughters. And it applies to everybody we know. I told you it was crazy. And it only "Applies" for the first born.

WOW!thats amazing!

Resh Rene` says:

I love to see how families resemble each other…it's possibly because the ONLY person in our whole family that looks anything like me is my sister's daughter!!

And I want to be a crazy lunch lady, but there is never an opening here, so I assume it's a job that is well LOVED lol

Mom's Place says:

Wow! They do look so much alike!

summer... says:

oh my goodness! WOW! that is so amazing and so precious!

I LOVE family resemblences. It's even more fab when the resemblence is between grandparent/ grandchild. Especially when the grandparent has passed away, and you can see them in the grandchild. (As is the case with my nephew & Dad.)

Hope the kids didn't give you too much trouble at lunch! ; )

That is amazing. I have photos of myself, my husband and my son on my living room wall. We are all around a year old in the photos. My father-in-law saw them, and said to my son 'Wow, so I guess you look a little bit like your mom?'
    My sister's boyfriend thought we had put a wig on my son (since he's blonde and I have brown curly hair in my pic…)
    Genes are funny like that!!!