a few more covered journals

i listed 10 new covered notebooks last night, and before i even finished listing them 2 had sold!
i mentioned them to my twitter friends and they snatched most of them up!
but there are still 4 left!
if you missed out on the last couple batches here’s your chance!
these covered notebooks are so versatile.

not only are they refillable with standard sized composition notebooks,
but they have so many uses:
journal
grocery list
student notebook
honey-do list
a place to doodle
great for conferences
guest book
prayer journal (recommended last night – great one!)

inside each covered notebook is a small pocket to hold pens/pencils,
and it closes securely with a button and elastic closure.

i also made some new full aprons last night!
i’ll be listing them as soon as i trim the 24,935 threads….

Comments

College Prepster says:

Oh, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the little ruffle!!!!!!

MCH PHOTOGRAPHY says:

Love these notebooks, The scooter fabric is cute

PeaceLoveApplesauce says:

Oh, I love the ruffled ones!

I recommend changing the name from covered journal to coveted journal. soooo cute.

Kristi @ Pink and Polka Dot says:

love em…do you sleep?

Kimmie @ live fancy. says:

Ahhhh that vespa notebook is screaming my name!!!

LoveFeast Table says:

I love the guitar one! Very funky!

Very cute…love those fabrics!

Your guitar fabric is awesome! I must know where you bought it from!

Melanie Anne says:

Oh I have been checking your store faithfully for the posting of the covered notebooks–but missed yesterday (my boys were out of school yesterday and today–due to a threat of snow–silly south:)and didn't get a chance to check until just now. I am soooo sad that I didn't get one. Boo hoo! I am the one who has been emailing you. I guess I have to be faster–you have a HOT item here!! So darling. I hope you make more soon! Thanks!

Gorgeous ruffles! Etsy It Up reminded me to revisit your blog! I just put your store button on my blog! http://www.justafewofemilysfavoritethings.blogspot.com

I just LOVE these notebook covers!!! I'm so sad that you're already sold out :( I most definitely want one…love the ruffles!!!

Linds – if you make one with a "beach" theme, let me know. You know – with shells, sand, surfboards. :)

Lady V dZine says:

Found your blog on Etsy It Up. Thought I would subscribe. Thanks. ladyvdzine[at]yahoo[dot]com

Roberta Granada says: