free hair clip friday!

phew! we made it through the week!
let’s celebrate with some free goodies, k?

today only,
with each order placed at my shop, the pleated poppy,
i will include 2 sets of chubby button hair clips!

each set comes with 2 matching clips, made with a covered button and a silver contour snap clip.
i only sell these at boutiques and craft shows, so this is a special thing!

you will get a set of blue/green clips

and a set of pink clips

you will not find these in my shop.
but if you place an order today, you will find them in your package!
(fabrics and patterns will vary)

enjoy!

Comments

we love your hair clips! and I love a good deal.

Ashleigh (Heart and Home) says:

I want, I want! :D Was going to order gifts for my nieces anyway, so today makes the ordering all the sweeter!

Katie Petro says:

Yippeee! My first purchase from you…just got a CUTE posy headband for my daughter for her Easter Basket!! And the clips will be great for my other daughter!! Thanks so much…I cannot wait to get them! :)

These are so cute!! I wish I had a little girl to buy them for!!! Maybe someday!!

Cuteness!

bluecorduroy says:

great idea lindsey!

threeboogers says:

I wish I had girls to put those adorable clips on! Sooo cute!

Whitni Ann says:

OH man, that was the extra nudge I needed to order one of those covered notebooks! I stampeded over to the shop and, alas, you're out. Those things are just so darned cute! Will you be making any covered day planners? Just an idea, though I'm sure you don't need any of those :)
    Have a good weekend!

Heather at Happy Chippy Junk says:

Holy cute clips!! Love them!

I just ordered something, but didn't make note of the free clips anywhere in my order….did I have to? I'll be so excited to receive the order next week sometime and I think I might save the clips for my daughter for Easter too (thanks for the idea Katie Petro)!

Thanks – Stacey
    csfish@roadrunner.com

one word…adorable! and so is your blog! Found you through In Courage, and now following!

I hope you can visit POM sometime! Have a lovely weekend!

Oh no! I just ordered some stuff yesterday. I guess I should have waited one more day. The clips are too cute.

I love you're little model. Tell her Hi. and the others too.
    Auntie T

I love your hair clips. They are so colorful and pretty !I added your button to my blog — hope
    it's ok ?
    I'm trying to move it down in Gadgets, but it locks up on me.
    Come on over and take a peek. Just starting my blog.