slowing down, catching up

sean had to go out of town for work for a few days.
i wasn’t ready to be apart again, so we packed up and joined him.
we’ve been sleeping in, catching up on family time, visiting the happiest place on earth, and eating all our favorite foods.
amidst all the craziness life throws at us, i am reminded that life. is. good.
can i get an amen?!

and come back on monday morning because i have something special, just for you!

Comments

now isn't that just absolutely Awesome, that ya'll were able to just pack up and join your hubby! That's Fantastic!

AMEN!! :)

Yes. Life is definitely good. It's good when we realize we need to slow down and enjoy it.

Janice Phillips says:

Amen!!

AMEN!! Enjoy :)

I am excited for you (and a bit jealous cause man do I miss the ocean!!!)

You ABSOLUTELY can get an AMEN!

Kristi @ Pink and Polka Dot says:

amen sister! wish i was in so. cal. all warm and toasty. hope you're enjoying your down time.

Empty Nest Full Life says:

Sometimes it is just so good to have that time away together. When mine were little we would do the same thing since my husband traveled a lot. Have a wonderful time. Jackie

Amen! Glad you're visiting the happiest place on earth. I wonder if your happy place is the same as mine? Disneyland? The weather is perfect. Have fun!

I Love Pretty Little Things says:

AMEN!!! I was suppose to leave for a little vaca at the ocean, but one of my traveling buddies became very sick so, no ocean for me this week.
    God willing, I will be barefoot in the sand in about six weeks. CANNOT WAIT!!!

Jeannett Gibson says:

woop woop!

amen — and can't wait!

Mom's Place says:

I'll be doing the same this summer! Enjoy and relax!

Ashleigh (Heart and Home) says:

Amen. :) How happy to be able to head out with your beloved this time. Hope your week is beautiful and refreshing.

(I wore my Blissdom poppy today. And I smiled every time I caught a glimpse of it.)

Great thought!

I used your Under The Sea decorations last weekend for my daughter's 3rd birthday and they totally made the party!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Very nice!

By the way, I just LOVE your Poppy Pins on Etsy … so I just had to add them to my wishlist on my blog. So cute!

Amen to that for sure! :)

We did the same thing – my dad was in the military (he actually just recently retired from it), and he had to go out of town alot. We would go with him too! But, we [myself, my mom, and my sister] would have fun! Go to Disney World, go shopping at outlet malls, see the sites – it was fun!

ordinaryinspirations says:

So glad you are getting the opportunity to have some "slow down" time with your family! I have been reading many blog posts about Blissdom and you are a very popular girl! Congrats on a great trip and I am looking forward to Monday's post! Happy Sunday!

uhhhgg.ly toes!

i love you.

i need my prettier toes than yours to be in the beachy sand.

Amen!!! One of the many benefits of homeschooling! Glad you can all be together!

Amy@OCD: Obsessive Creative Disorder says:

awww love your posys, i think as women we are always busy trying to catch up and stay ahead!

Lindsey, I love my poppy I met you breifly at Blissdom, thank you so much for my sweet gift, it is my new fave accessory!!!

So glad you could go with your man;) Its super snowy in TN so I am a bit envious!

unfinished says:

save me a red and blue one if you have any left. they'll go great on my new zebra print bag.

And spend time with your inlaws!! Gesh! It was good to play with you all though :) xoxo