little reminders

sometimes i need little reminders…
to love on my kids
to encourage their creativity
to enjoy the stage we’re at
to put my family first

this is not a picture of my sewing machine.
this is a pic of the little reminders my girls like to leave me.
and i love it!

Comments

Your reminders are very cute!
    I think we all need reminding now and then….especially me!

swell.life says:

so so sweet. what a well placed portrait!

so sweet and the perfect spot for a little reminder like that. inspirational. :)

Super sweet!

Between You and Me says:

priceless. love the orange outfit with the turquoise blue shoes…she's got style!!!

Sew Sweet:) I just posted very similar to this with love notes from my boys… warms my heart.

I love it! and I bet it works too!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful says:

I need to pay more attention to those sweet reminders, too!

So sweet!

~Amanda

byLGD Glass Jewelry says:

one day when i opened up my laptop i found teenie happy stickers evenly spaced all along the edge of the screen (not on the screen, but on all four sides). i have itty bitty cupcakes, small kitties, a snowflake and snowman, even a little bicycle with flower basket on front. lol at first i thought, "how cute! but i should take them off because they'll be all gooey"… but here i am two and a half years later and they give me such joy.

it's nice to have reminders of love. :)

It's the adorable stories like this that make me think for a few seconds that I could deal with the not so adorable stories (The "I walked in during nap time and there was poop smeared ALL over the walls!" stories) and have some kiddos of my own! :) So sweet!

Veronica says:

That is too sweet….

mary katharine says:

The best! May they never stop:).

How sweet! My younger two kids always leave me little stuff like this and write me little notes. So cute!

Crazy Daisy says:

those are the little things that bring all the meaning to life! Beautiful!

I love it too. How sweet.

Great reminders.

Very sweet!

But can I ask how you like that machine? I'm looking for one for my husband to get ME for Mothers Day LOL. This is one I was checking out.

Katherine says:

I love the little reminders :)

Nice machine too. I forgot we have the same one. (I also have some reminders on mine)..lol

Dawn Camp says:

That is so sweet! Love it. :-)