petal pushers

i took a little poll on my facebook fan page (are YOU a fan yet?)
and realized you wanted more petal pushers.
you ask and you shall receive!

i added 2 new colors and restocked 2.
watermelon, aqua, heather grey and parisian stripe.
the parisian stripe is by far my favorite!
i’m definitely going to have to keep one for myself!
* * * * *
and have you added your posy picture yet to our flickr group?
show off how you wear your posies!

Comments

Sara Sophia says:

ACKY!!! Favorite ever—want want want want…!!

<3 Sara Sophia

Erin @ BringingUpBurns says:

Hello Gorgeous!
    Love Love the Aqua.
    (or as we are font of calling it in our house "HOT BLUE"!)

Mandy - Crafty Angel says:

I cant find your fan page, I clicked link but it only took me through to my own page! beautiful beautiful colours :)

I am in love with these!!!!

Short Southern Momma says:

Those are beautiful!!!! Hope your having a great day! xoxo

Beautiful!!

bullie_mama says:

SO cute! Love turquoise & chartreuse, have them in those colors?

I have been enjoying your blog… found you through Life in Grace. I just thought it was time I came out of the closet and told you so. Just looked at your posts on Portland, my hometown, and the 4h in Bend last year. Funny, we were there at the same time:)
    Anyhoo, thanks for sharing what looks like a really fun life.

Rockin' C says:

ALREADY?! *Sold Out* Don't you have just 1 aqua left? I've been waiting, stocking the store, & now it starts all over . . .
    Bummed I didn't get one, but thrilled your doing so well. I am loving my apron, waiting on a bloom bag to pop up in the store that matches my checkbook cover & got my posies today – I can't complain!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} says:

I wanted to order some and they are sold out. Booo, want one!!!

Hi Lindsey,
    I love your blog!!! I am wondering – I noticed on an older post where you were re-doing your bedroom, you had a fabric wrapped around a pillow (actually 3 different fabrics). It looked like it had a gray bacground with white or cream foliage, and a sprinkling of teal/mustard/rust birds? Do you have any idea where you bought it, or what it is called? I love it and think it might be a good way for me to modernize my dining room (painted terracotta which makes me crazy every time I look at it, but with 3 kiddos, no desire to repaint! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Anonymous says:

what a cute shop you have I just came via Beth, nice to meet you !!!

Kathy :)
    jokaj@comcast.net

ps I am going to sign up to become a follower :)

Sew Fun! says:

these are super cute! found you by way of beth's blog..glad she sent me your way!
    xo