a little anthro inspiration for you

someday
when i win the lotto
that i don’t play
i’m going to spend my gajillion dollars
at anthropology.
and i’m going to hire their designers to fancy
my whole house up.
a girl can dream, right?

Comments

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} says:

I've never been to anthropologie, but it looks lovely. Too bad everything's so expensive, huh? I love the bowls, and the cheerful colors.

You and me both!

House Queen says:

I have never been there either but I like what I see! Oh…those quilted fabrics are divine! Have a fabulous Monday girl!

I am dreaming right there with you. Everything about that store. The sights, the smells, the sounds… heavenly. By the way, your what I wore posts inspired me to buy leggings. bought 'em. love'em. Thank you very much!

Cora Anne Designs says:

Seriously, I get so inspired every time I'm in there or look at their catalog…but then I look at the price tags and my bubble gets burst. But dreaming is cheap!

I ADORE anthro. But they are SO expensive!!

Ha! I say the same thing, "someday when I win the lottery". Only thing is, I've never bought a lottery ticket in my entire life, I'm not even sure how to.

and will you buy me that blue dress that i've had my eye on? it would look perfect on me if it didn't cost $168.

Jeanette says:

oh great thanks now I am drooling all over my keyboard.
    love love love the fabrics! maybe it's more like lust. I want them so bad.

Just plain DITTO!

Count me in too! :)

Connie Weiss says:

I love it!!

Just yesterday…I told myself…self, we need to win the lottery so we can buy an old house and redo it and decorate it so cool.

Too bad I live in Utah where there is no lottery.

bullie_mama says:

Love, Love, Love!

So awesome!!! I <3 anthro!!

Casey, Amy and Ryleigh says:

That's also my secret fantasy… to buy out an entire store/catalog and then get 'styled'! Not sure my husband would love it but whatever – he'd learn to!

nell ann says:

Who doesn't love anthro? Did you know that each store is styled by a different "designer"?? So each and every anthro is always different!! It's so fun.

Oh, those bowls! I sort of wish I didn't know they existed. ;)

Jen-Jen says:

My husband does not understand the Anthrobsession at all. Sometimes I just want to move right into the store. Just bought the most perfect bathing suit from there and it is WELL worth the $$!

The Starr Family says:

Sigh, someday :)

Olive Cooper says:

Right. Oh those divine dresses.

Completely agree! I went into my first Anthro about 6 mos. ago and couldn't believe how much I loved! Everything was perfect!
    Love your blog!

Michelle says:

I was in Anthropologie on Sunday. Love that store, but it is a little pricey. :)

A friend from high school works for Anthro in visual marketing which means she helps design the window displays and such. I went into one once and fell in love with just about everything, but it was definitely not in my budget range.

meg duerksen says:

at least you get to go IN it?!!! we don't have them anywhere close. i almost cried the last time i was in one because it was so pretty and i knew i wouldn't be able to buy anything or be back for such a long time! dramatic enough? so silly.

Country Girl says:

I love Anthropologie and posted last week about a butter dish I bought and am in love with.
    Came here via Bella Della.

thetailorednest says:

I love anthropologie! Thanks to my sister she's the one that got me hooked! She buys me something from Anthro every Christmas. It is fun to dream and copy!

Shannon says:

You know, years ago, I found one of their catalogues and fell in LOVE! I wish I could afford to buy everything or anything from there. Great stuff!

Amber Cullum says:

I say this every time I walk in the store. I usually want to buy everything, but walk out with nothing once I remember I have a budget.

just bookmarked the chalk frames…chalk board painted my basement door over the past couple days and will save this idea for inspiration down the road. Thanks!