the queen bee market

what a fun weekend we had!
before i even made it to the market we had to swing by the magic kingdom.
just had to.
then spent time with great friends and family.
the queen bee market was great!
most of the vendors set up friday night and had a yummy meal together and did some quick shopping.

the setups the other ladies did were amazing!
the creativity there was phenomenal.
i am feeling a bit like the bachelor with all my over the top descriptives, but really, they were great!
the market was setup differently than any other i’ve done before.
 my booth
the vendors didn’t have to stay at their booths because of the centralized checkout.

and honestly, there just wasn’t room for me there!
it was PACKED!!!

my crayon rolls and zippered pouches
i stopped by throughout the day to tidy up my space, but there was just no room for me to hang out.

i was so happy to meet some of you, and those of you that i missed:  i am so sorry!
thank you to everyone who came out and supported the handmade movement.
 hmmm, something new?????
it was an overwhelming feeling to see the venue packed to the gills!
but now, now i am one tired mama!
but i have no time to sit and rest.
tomorrow i will hit the ground running as i have a TON of new items to photograph and list,
AND i have to prep for a boutique at my house on friday!
i’m thinking i should really get an evite out soon…

Comments

Cora Anne Designs says:

Wow, it all looks so amazing! Really wishing right now that I lived in CA!

I feel left out all the way over here in NC! :) Wish I could have been there to see in person all of these wonderful items. I hope it was successful for you!

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} says:

Oh, I SO wish I could have been there! Looks like so many beautiful goodies…my wallet is probably glad I couldn't attend! :)

It all looks amazing! Right up my alley; wish I could have gone to it!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting about it!! I have been waiting to hear how it all went. It makes me happy to hear the place was packed. Oh happiness!!! And wow…I am in LOVE with some of your new things. You have so so so many fabulous items. I am glad it went well. Good luck getting ready for the thing at your house!

Heather at All A Flutter says:

it looks so wonderful. so much handmade goodness in one spot! wish they would send all of you to AZ to do it all over again.

It was an amazing day and it was equally amazing getting to meet you. I've been wearing my posy pin since Sat. I LOVE it!!!

House Queen says:

Oh…if only you could come to Tennessee!!! I love looking at these pics!!! Can't wait to see what you have in STORE for us!!!

Lisa Stone says:

What do I have to do to purchase that pink polka dot and floral zippered pouch?!!! I'll bake you dozens of cookies, wink wink ;)

Love Stitched says:

your booth looked so cute :) Very fun!

PeaceLoveApplesauce says:

I'm about to email you about one of your zippered pouches now.. :)

Cherry Tree Lane says:

it was so great meeting you. I hope you don't mind, I am linking to you from my blog(s) and using one of your images of my table.
    Love you and your super fancy creations!

Chasey and Cash says:

It was a great event! I stopped by early and bought some posies from you! :) I also got some great earrings and a few other things. The vendors were amazing!

Beautiful. So wish I could come.
    I joined you on what I wore this week. I added it to the link. It was so much fun.

Raylene Nicole says:

I wish I could have been there!!! I was there in spirit… my good friend got to attend! I'm so jealous! what are those necklaces?! I am pretty sure I'm going to need one of those! :)

Jen-Jen says:

This looks like so much fun and like a hot bed of inspiration. Love it@

Mandi @ It'scome2this says:

Lindsey I love those necklaces! I haven't seen them in your store yet – have I just overlooked them?? So cute! Glad you had a good time!

My sister and I went and it was amazing! It was PACKED and got a little claustraphobic at a few points, but it was well worth it! We hope you do this again!

Larissa says:

Your stuff is gorgeous! I wished I lived in CA. It looks like everyone put in tons of work. Congrats!

Larissa
    Just Another Day in Paradise

The Popes says:

I wish there was something like this in our area! Do you have any tips on finding these kind of events?

Or maybe I need to get in action and be the one to start it!

Michelle says:

I hope you had a successful day. I really wanted to come to the Queen Bee market, but I ended up spending more time at the ranch than I expected and ran out of time. Bummer, because it looked like an awesome "show."

Molly @ The Creative Maven says:

Your display looks amazing!!

Seriously???? Are there not things like this in Idaho? If so, I need to know! :) Looks muy fabuloso!