shameless

it’s pretty bad that i look at all the pics on my phone and computer
and see that most of them are of my products, and not of my kids.
this started out of frustration for lack of good shots of them.
they are so fast!
but now it has evolved into laziness.
and you hardly ever see them here on my blog!
but then i decided to do something i have never done.
i submitted a pic of silas for a cover photo contest on parents.com.
the best part was scrolling through all my past pics of my kids,
and remembering how much fun it is to have great pictures of them,
pictures that really capture their personality.
this last pic is the one i submitted of silas.
the boy just kills me!
he is our hardest child to discipline, yet needs it more than anyone else!
would you be able to tell him no?
i didn’t think so!
so if you want to send si and i to new york (yes, please!) then vote for us him here!

oops!  link should  be fixed now!

Comments

WOW! Those pics really show off the beautiful eyes of your kiddos!!! Such cuteness!

I voted! You have the CUTEST kids!

Anonymous says:

just because you did this I went to the site and voted for the next kid after yours.

really, anonymous? was that necessary?

Beautiful pics of your kiddos! Your girls look so much like you. I'm totally jealous of your ability to take awesome pics. Definitely going to vote for Silas!

Claire Kiefer says:

Your kids really do have amazing eyes! So cute.

Beautiful photos!! You have my vote :)

Voted as requested….gorgeous kids…our Max is a hard task sometimes because he seems to constantly live in a dream world & forgets instructions immediately after they are given!!!

I love the one of your daughter covered in mud!!

Wendy Rose says:

A.dorable. I love the mud one especially! Makes me want to take some more close ups of my own cuties.
    Thanks for sharing!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel says:

I just love your blog! And your kids are darling!

I tried to vote, but the link is not for Silas anymore. I looked from #1554 down to #1200 and then from #1 to #100 and could not find him.

Solstice Mama says:

Beauties!!!

~~~Alana~~~ says:

I couldn't find him either! :( Can you update the link??

Sturgmom says:

Beautiful children!!

Such cute pics of the kids. Sounds like you have a similar situation that we have here. I have 2 daughters (ages 12 & 9) and then had a boy (now 5). Well he is by far the busiest, getting in trouble of all the kids, but being that he is the "baby" and so cute he doesn't get in a whole lot of troube either (so you aren't the only one)!

~Stacey