spring boutique for locals

this friday night i’ll be hosting another boutique at my house, with even more new vendors!
feel free to stop by anytime from 6 until 9pm
have a bite to eat, chat with friends, and do a little shopping.
 do you already have your mother’s day gift picked out?
how many spring birthdays do you have to buy for?
and don’t forget graduation is coming way too soon!
i’ll have all my usual wares out for sale,
but also some crazy good deals on clearance items (think 50-75% off!)
email me if you need directions or any other info thepleatedpoppy@gmail.com
*****
and how many times have i promised those bloom bags?!
i promise, they’re coming.
really.
i’m just swamped.
period.
the end.
-linds

Comments

Sounds like fun. Good luck with the evening. I've checked out your Etsy site and want to go back to order a checkbook cover and zippered pouch. I need to look some more for a coordinating set. Very cute stuff.

Susan of Pink Portuguese Roses says:

Oh man! I wish I could go!!! I would love to meet you. Alas, it would be to far to drive (about 4 hours) Especially, on a Friday evening…LOL!!!

When I get a chance to go out there, I hope I can come for a visit.

Blessings to you…and blessings for a successful Boutique!

OK–WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE YOUR HAIRCUT?????????

paige

patchworkpalace says:

There are some really beautiful things on here….hope your spring boutique goes well.

MCH PHOTOGRAPHY says:

Wish I was local!

rebekah says:

i'm so jelous of all your boutique shoppers! i wish i where one of them!

Heather says:

Sounds like a great event… wish we had some people in Oregon doing things like that:) Looking forward to hearing how it goes.

willemijn says:

Hi Lindsey,
    Oh how i wished to be there for the shop and talk- evening! Sounds so nice to spend a Fridayevening! All that jummie fabric and things made from it, perfect! And i have to say i am to a proud owner of a true and unique lisa Leonard jewelery! Say hi to her and the girls all the way from me here in the Netherlands!
    Have a good time!
    Willemijn

Micah-Noel says:

So many lovelies all in one place! Don't I wish I lived near you so I could come. :)

Super cute stuff! I love all your fabrics!

Cora Anne Designs says:

I love how you display everything, adorable!

Sara D. says:

I wish I lived wherever you are, because it looks awesome, and I would be all over your boutiques! Love your style, even when you are wearing fuzzy slippers and you *think* you are unpresentable (you're totally not, by the way).

Love Stitched says:

Hello :) I just wanted to let you know I gave you a trendy blog award over at LOVE STITCHED today! check it out : http://lovestitched.blogspot.com/2010/05/awards-and-winner.html

Fun stuff!! =)

I keep wanting to pull out my machine and sew after viewing your store!! he he! I need more time in my days! ;)

Hey Lindsey!
    I was wondering if you (or anyone reading this) know of any crafty ladies down in Arizona who hold little boutiques like these? I love this idea, but don’t know many women who make handmade. Maybe you know of a website where I can find women in my area who hold handmade boutiques?