what i wore wednesday

i was really bad at taking pics of myself this week.
i’m going to blame it on the fact that we were out of town for 4 days,
and i didn’t photograph any of those days.
enough excuses, here’s what i did take pics of:

cardi – target
tank under – target
skirt – target (its a girls clearance size xxl dress that was smocked at the top, so i just cut off the straps
and wear it as a skirt)
wow!  target needs to start paying me!

old man sweater – forever21
pink shirt – target
pants – target
leopard flats – from a little shop in paris
necklace – illuminate necklace from lisa leonard (i think its on sale right now!)

long sleeve brown t – target
shirt dress – walmart
cuffed jeans – old navy
flats – target
ok, i realize i’m starting to repeat a lot!
this is going to be my new motivation to try something new.
new outfits, and new hair tomorrow!
i’m finally getting a professional haircut after about 2 years of taking a break!
i. am. so. excited!
for a few reasons:
1 – to have a new style
2 – for the scalp and neck massage – *bliss*
2 – to catch up on celebrity gossip
just keepin’ it real
so show me your clothes!
inspire the rest of us and give us some new ideas.
make us feel better that we’re not the only ones who stay in our sweats all day,
only to change out of them and into pajamas!
link up!

Comments

Island Girl says:

Cute outfits…I especially love the last one. I love Target…I have one in my backyard…very dangerous to be so close to one! ;)

Claire says:

Such a cute idea! I'm in my pjs today as I'm unwell, but am on board for this from tomorrow!

Cxx

Heather says:

Oooh, looking forward to seeing the new do:)

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training says:

Okay I was to start joining in. I'll take my first pic this week and join in next Wednesday. More people need to join in……it’s kind of fun seeing what people wear!

Kendra "Doemstic Princess in Training"

Mandy [Mandy's Yellow Corner] says:

Hehe, I like how your son is sitting by the mirror in one of the pictures :] Cute.

Elizabeth says:

Don't apologize for repeating pieces or styles! That's what I've enjoyed the most about seeing these, it makes me realize that I don't need 3/4 of what I have, I should keep what I love and wear the styles I love. You are so creative in the way you put outfits together, it never looks like the same thing. I haven't noticed many of the repeated pieces until you point them out!

Whitney says:

Umm…making a little girls smocked dress into a skirt? What a smart idea!! I am loving the "old man sweater". Looks comfy! The weather there must be a lot different than in the south, though, because we would die from heat stroke just by looking at a sweater down here! :)

hipchic~cynde says:

I love this post, I will plan to join in next week!
    I need to change up my Wed. postings a bit.

Chic Mama says:

Ok, seriously, can I have your wardrobe?! And the girls dress into a skirt? Brilliant! Why have I never thought of that?! I think I need to go to Target!

oK SO i DID IT! I actually carried out something on my blog that I set out to do. I always seem to promise pics and what not but never do it. it was a cute idea and some what fun…though almost all of my pics were at the end of the day right before i put on my pj's. that's when i seemed to remember it. haha. oh well. so, i'll link up tonight! :)

Kimberly Knoess says:

I just adore this post and look forward to it every week! Really cute clothes and like the way you put them together!

Brooke says:

I love this! It is nice to see someone piece outfits together in a total sassy and fun and AFORDABLE way!!! Yay you!! Keep it up, you are inspiring me. Love the wal-mart shirt dress!

Denissa says:

Fun :) Thanks for the idea of the girls size dresses! I always want to get one to wear w/ my jeans but they are too long!

Shortcake and Company says:

I love this idea…I'm gonna join in but my blog is private *boo*. I'll be joining though.

Courtney says:

That shirt dress is adorable. I can not believe its from WalMart. I am seeing if they have any online :)

Danielle says:

I love your outfits and I love that you love target. I just started playing something similar on my blog to keep myself motivated during my pregnancy. So much fun!

Anonymous says:

What a cute skirt.

Connie Weiss says:

Thank you so much for the inspiration!

I love the old man sweater!

If I took pics of what I wore, you'd see the same outfits after a week & a half of pics. I seriously need some new clothes but I don't buy new stuff for me until the other stuff wears out.

Micah-Noel says:

I love your skirt/former dress. :) So creative!

i love your outfilts – you are inspiring me to try just a little bit harder to look put-together!

Melissa Stover says:

i love the outfit posts but i always leave here a little disgusted with myself because you always look so cute and put together. i would never take a picture of what i'm wearing every day. i wear crap. unless i'm going somewhere. then i wear one of your posies.

Sturgmom says:

I found your blog from someone else's blog and I'm SO GLAD I stopped by! I love your style! Apparently, my shopping skills are significantly more deficient than I originally assessed b/c I can never find such cute stuff at ON and Target. Thanks for posting your outfits! Love it!

Ashleigh (Heart and Home) says:

Can I be you when I grow up? You. are. adorable.

Anonymous says:

Finally an outfit feature on a blog where the clothes are not only adorable and well put together, but they actually come from places that real people can afford! Yay!

you inspire me to want to dress cute every day now! love your outfits! i will have to join in on this soon, once i have energy to take a shower.

Parrotts says:

Wow! I love your style! AND the paint color on your walls! Just stopping by way of Little Bit Funky ;)