what i wore wednesday

hey all!
this was a baaad week style-wise for me!
so telling of the busyness that i’m in –
i had no mind space to be creative most days!
and i totally bombed on my challenge to myself last week to dress in things NOT from target or old navy!
i’d say next week will be better, but looking at my schedule, i’d say not.

wednesday
 pizza day at school
sweatshirt – target
t under – target
sweats – forever21
tennies – payless
 thursday
playdate/home school
jeans – local shop
sandals – walmart

friday or saturday
(missed a day in there!)
sloppy sweater – ??? so old!
long sleeve t – target
tank top – old navy
jeans – target
uggs – costco

sunday
church
sweater – target
pin – gift made by nicole
dress – target
leggings – target
flats – paris

sunday night
dinner with the leonard’s
sweater – target
tank – old navy
pants – target
flats – paris
monday
at some point i changed out of this i think?
this is my most standard uniform – do you see now why i’m challenging myself with wiww?
sweatshirt – stole from sean when we were DATING! maybe 12 years ago
pj pants – stole from sean
uggs – costco

tuesday
home school/awana
long sleeve – target
puffy vest – target
sloppy jeans – patched by me
slippers – target
ok, so most of my clothes are from target.
true.
but…
i’ve been there a few times in the last few weeks and have found nothing!
it just takes keeping an eye out every time you go for one thing that works great i guess.
ok, who wants to join with me this week?
you can’t get much worse than my monday outfit!

Comments

I made it through another week of this, so I linked up. I love the white shirt refashion. I will definitely be attempting that. Have a great day!

Hahahaha!! That floppy old sweater is from Target. I had the same one! I recently just gave it to my sis. How funny.

I think your sweatshirt, jammy pants are the same that I am wearing RIGHT now and have been wearing since 5:30 last night. I could wear them all day. It is official.. I am going to Target today to buy leggings. Love your dress with the leggings look. Done!

I'm envious you can still wear jeans and long sleeves… it is hot, hot, hot {and humid} already in Flo Rida. My goal each day is to wear as little clothing as possible in order to avoid melting. Thx for the party!

It really is a challenge to think about what you are wearing when you stay home most of the time. I am going to step up my game this week and give it a go again.

MOM OF 2 says:

You always look so cute!!

hipchic~cynde says:

You always look adorable!! I will link up later
    when I get off work. I really enjoy these posts and
    so have my readers! Thanks for doing this and adding the link up:)

kakalderman says:

Some days are better than others, for sure. Definitely something you realize by doing WWIW! LOVE your Sunday outfit. Comfy and cute – perfect combo! Thank you again for hosting the linky with this. I had over 350 hits on my blog last week just from posting on here!

Ana Paula@ Get Craftin says:

It's my first time actually participating today… but i've been following you along! I love this idea!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Bella Della says:

I finally got in on this today. Thanks! Love all your outfits and your blog. I lurk all the time ;)

twolittletots says:

i did it this week…i didn't do well, let me tell you, but is started on monday and i am going strong.

and i linked up…thanks for telling me to do so…that helped!

love the white shirt you made!

SisterlyLove says:

whoo hoo! good job!
    i have so many things from Target too! haha! i guess they are just a place that "fits". :) but just recently we got a Kohls! yay! sooo that whole target-being-all-thats-in-your-closet thing is about to change.. is that a good thing?…
    Aimee

Michelle says:

Seriously, you always look adorable! My favorite shirt was the white one that you made. :)

First off, I love the white shirt w/ flowers and the awesome patched jeans! Your style is so cute!

I love your blog! Please pop on over to my site to receive your Versatile Blogger award!

Wendy Rose says:

You are always so cute! It truly inspires me to get a little more cute with my SAHM wardrobe. (Right now my staples are Old Navy yoga pants and an Adidas track jacket from Costco!)
    Any word on the winner of the camera strap giveaway?

Sturgmom says:

You must still be getting cooler weather. Here? We're pushing 90. Whew!

Four Flights says:

Can you believe how cool it has still been? I looked back at all my outfits and I'm still wearing boots and scarves! Thanks for playing again, it sure is fun. And I love that white shirt you made. p.s. glad to see so many more are linking up!

love the sloppy sweater! It's so cute! And not sloppy at all!

Just love those patched jeans!!

Joyful Weddings and Events says:

I think it is amazing how much cute stuff you find at target- you've actually inspired me to look closer at there. I usually walk right by the clothing area unless something catches my eye. However, this week, thinking of all your clothes, I spent 15 minutes combing the racks (the disorganization in the sale area kills me!) but I came out with a cute $3.95 skirt and a great new work shirt for $9! Win!

the lovely paper blog says:

LOVE your blog! so cute and you have great style:)

Jax @ AlyandAsh says:

How cool is this!!! what a neat idea! I love fashion and this gives me an excuse to look cute every day if only for a picture ha-ha! I can't wait to start snapping and linking up! How fun!

I want one of those white tshirts!!! When will they be listed in the shop? :)

Leann Cooper says:

I just linked up, and will be starting WIWW this week. But please don't get excited. I older and overweight! My nest is empting way to fast for me. I started back in my art career and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds!

Leann Cooper says:

Hi Lindsey! I "linked up" to WIWI, made a boo-boo the first time. I put in my link wrong.I couldn't figure out how to delete it. Sorry to be a trouble maker=/