who wants a new tutorial?!?

well, come back tomorrow then!

Comments

I am always up for a new tutorial! Can't wait :).

Emily@remodelingthislife says:

oh cuteness! the roll looks very convenient. I made my daughter a crayon apron and bag and maybe i'll make her the roll after you show me how :)

Very cool! Hmm.. I'm not much of a sewer, but I'd love to learn! And this looks like a pretty easy thing (maybe?). Well, I'm looking forward to seeing the tutorial.

Is it the same one you posted on V & Co. blog??

kakalderman says:

Cute! Will you be posting a WWIW today too? I look forward to it every week! :)

Miss Sews-it-all says:

So cute! Can't wait to see your tutorial!

Hey, speaking of great sewing tutorials – have you found http://www.WeAllSew.com yet? Links to all kinds of great sewing stuff on the web!

Heather says:

Hey, no fair! But, if I must…see ya then – LOL

stephanie says:

Adorable!! I have got to get a sewing machine.

And. Um. Learn how to use it.

I want to make a nifty crayon holder!!!

Kimmie @ live fancy. says:

I've been selling these like crazy! Everyone LOVES them!

Oh that is so sneaky Lindsey, but I'll be coming back tomorrow. I "sew" want to make these.

This Texas Momma says:

YAY! This will be fantastic for church…can't wait!

um, hello! Always!

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} says:

Yay! I used the tutorial from V & Co. to make one yesterday, and it turned out SO cute. I'll try to take some photos and post about it soon. :)

Just saw that at v & co! Thanks for sharing your secrets.

I featured some of your products on my blog today {hope you don't mind!}

jonesdesigncompany.blogspot.com

I just got a sewing machine and am dying to learn how to use it! I would love to learn how to make this! My little sister, who is in school to be a kindergarten teacher, would love this!

Claire Kiefer says:

ADORABLE and what an amazing & unique gift to give to kiddos . . . love it!

Yay!!! Can't wait!

Don't tell me there's no WIWW!

I definitely want to make some of these!

violetsareblue says:

that is so darling. i love your blog and look forward to it everyday. i hope you still do WWIW, it's one of my favorite things here!

Kimberly Knoess says:

I will tune in tomorrow, but what did you wear last week? Please show us!

Ummmm…HELLO…it's Wednesday…as in WIWW?! I had a crappy day (battle of the wills with my 3 year old) and the thought of WIWW was something to look forward to! Okay…I'll give you a break, since you're a mom too…and you probably had a "day" as well. But tick-tock! =)

I was looking forward to the WIWW! I still did mine, I hope that's ok. You have such cute style I hope you decide to do it again.