tiny party, part 2

the girls started the party with a little tiny craft.

they painted their masterpieces in itty bitty canvases.

boys would NEVER sit still like this!

after painting, the girls sat down to a tiny feast.

tiny water bottles were wrapped with various papers and personalized with each guests initial.

on the menu:
mini caramel apples

tiny grilled cheese sandwiches
mini oreos

mini chocolate chip cookies
mini m&m’s

and if that weren’t enough sweets,
tiny 3 layer cakes for each girl,
horribly frosted,
but with the cutest birthday pennants.

then they washed down their cake with mini strawberry milkshakes.

after singing happy birthday…

we went outside for a tiny photo session.

and finished up the day with a little relay race –
gumball on a spoon.
so fun!
stay tuned for lots of details on some of the projects from this tiny party…

Comments

That party is fantastic! The little pennants on the cakes are one of my favorite details … so fun!

Looks like so much fun!! Love the "small" theme.

mama nuriel says:

everything seem small….but the happy element is all around….good job…:)

Trish @TheOldPostRoad says:

What a great 'little" idea! Everything is beautiful!

Kim's Treasures says:

Great idea! Love it all!

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

I hope you are going to show us how you made those party hats. They are adorable! Great party!

SteffiD says:

You are a fantastic mom! Your creative ideas just never seem to cease do they?

It seems like your little girl had a blast with her birthday party. :)

Beauty&theBanker says:

I love all of the little details! What a great party idea!

Beauty&theBanker says:

I love all of the little details! What a great party idea!

Just Beachy says:

What a perfect party , I even love those cakes , how did you make those ,frosting included I think it look charming , was it poured on???
    I am stealingplenty of those ideas for my daughters birthday party coming up in 13 days, thanks

The Starr Family says:

This is adorable… hands down one of the sweetest, itty bitty parties ever! Love all of your ideas, thank you so much for sharing!

Cherry Tree Lane says:

I love it all. I saved this link in my "adorable party ideas" bookmark section!

This is the cutest party!!! I love it. My girls would go crazy over something like this. How fun!!!

JuliaVP says:

Absolutely darling! I certainly home that the mini cakes are going to be explained. Those look like a blast!

I absolutely love this – what a great theme! So pretty, fun and creative! You are such a great mom!!

What precious pictures.

PeaceLoveApplesauce says:

Adorable pics.. Looks so fun! :)

Oh.My.Gosh I think this is the cutest thing I've ever seen! My girl is getting a tiny party for her birthday :) (How did you make the tiny layer cakes? or is that coming soon?)

Cora Anne Designs says:

It's all so sweet, what great memories for those girls!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row says:

I love all your parties, but this one is my favorite!

This is the coolest party ever. Hands down I am completely in LOVE with it. In love. Such a fun fun party theme. Love it. Love that it was a surprise. Super super love the hats. Oh, I am totally wanting to come up with a fun way to use them. I am already skeeming. Happiness, oh happiness.

So adorable & creative!

Valerie says:

holy cow. did you ever write the book on ADORABLE. now i just need a daughter…:)

wow! what a great and different idea! i love the "tiny" theme! i just might have to copy! everything is so cute! thanks for sharing!

hiyaluv says:

you did such a great job! so cute and it looks like the girls had a great time!
    smiles,
    gina

I just love this – what a great idea for kids or adults!! :)

Lindsay says:

I am a new follower and had to say hello. What a ADORABLE party! You did a wonderful job. I look forward to following you! :)

Bob, Carol, Chris, Mike & Abby says:

Great Party Lindsey!! It's so nice to see all the happy faces!!! And one of those happy faces is Abby! TINY party with BIG ideas! Your amazing! Enjoy your trip!

Bob, Carol, Chris, Mike & Abby says:

I love this! Everything is so cute! I love all of the "tiny" details. How cool that you surprised her too.

Lindsey this is the cutest darn little thing I've ever seen. Well done friend.

Lindsey, this party idea is precious! You have given me so many ideas for my daughter's birthday on Thursday! Thank you…it looks like you all had so much fun:).

FEDERICA says:

Oh wow, how cute!

DeGeest says:

Seriously, so cute. Good job mom!

Belly Feathers says:

I love the cute little party hates and mini layer cakes. So precious!!!

Could I possibly be invited to your next party? I don't care how far away it is.

mistielin says:

this is so cute! Where did you get the tiny canvases and the tiny hats? mistielin@gmail.com Thanks for posting this!!

Sugar and Spice Mommy says:

Oh my word!!
    This is just about the cutest thing EVER!

Claudia says:

That looks fantastic – all of it!

Life With the Crazies says:

This is THE CUTEST birthday party theme I have ever seen!! I can't wait until my daughter is a little older to throw one for her!

TUTU Monkey says:

Oh my gosh this is the sweetest birthday ever!!!

Love your blog too…off to go see more:)

blueskiesandgreenlights says:

What a great party!!! My little girl is turning two, and I can not wait until she will sit still long enough for a fancy party like this one. My son is five, and I have done two race car parties, a surf party, a Blue's Clues party and a pirate party, so I am definitely looking forward to some girliness soon…I love the mini strawberry shakes, the hat headbands, and the cake is so cute!!!! You are so super creative!!! Way to go!!! I'm super new to the blogging world, and you are definitely an inspiration. I could not stop reading about all your adventures…so much fun!!!

bsandgl.blogspot.com

Anonymous says:

This party is amazing. Please show us how you make the party hats!! Love everything. Thanks!

Natalie Catherine says:

oh my goodness!! this party is adorable! i love the details… fantastic job mama!

Love it! I featured it on my blog (http://andreatheflourgirl.blogspot.com/)!