what i wore wednesday

i was reeeeeeally bad about taking pics this week.
i worked my tail off in the sweatshop whenever i wasn’t busy being super mom:
art classes, camping, swim lessons, gymnastics.
don’t worry – i didn’t overdo it – i made sure to order out most nights and my house is a disaster ;)
so all that to say, my clothing lacked a certain appeal.
ok, it lacked any appeal.
that and i fell out of the habit of taking my pic every morning.
i’ll get better…
but i did manage to get a couple shots, so i can at least participate in my own linky party!

sweater – target
white tee – made by me (search my tutorials – i’m feeling too lazy to find it)
jeans – target
copper flats – target
necklace – the pleated poppy

here’s a close up of my petal drop necklace.
its really hard to take a pic of yourself wearing a necklace.
i think i need to bribe a friend to be my model!
in this pic i’m wearing a large petal drop, just fyi for an idea on size.
and i think there is only one left (eeek!) but more will come to those who wait ;)

i’m tired of seeing this outfit, too.
you’re not alone.
grey tank – old navy
yellow tank – target
jeans – very old old navy
flips – rainbow sandals
ok, your turn!
-linds

Comments

Love the white tee, I didn't dress as well as I would want the world to see this week by I am so happy that I have this link party to keep me on track so thank you for that. Hope you are having a great week.

Cha Cha

abby @ tales and trials says:

It is SO hard to get a close up of a necklace. I find it's easier to sometimes use my phone or even my pns. :)

this blessed nest says:

love the idea of this party!

i never knew how difficult it was to take a good pic of one self in front of the mirror until this week. ;) lol.

loving your white tee. going to search thru your tutorials a little later.

thanks again!
    kellie

Beansieleigh says:

Oh my gosh.. You made your t-shirt? I LOVE it! LOVE your necklace too! Hope to participate soon.. maybe next week? I'll see if I can just remember to keep that camera out, for me to remember in the mornings??.. Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend! I hear it's going to get real warm, so keep cool, and enjoy! ~tina

I just love that white tee, too! You should sell them in your shop :)

I just love all of your little cardigans that you wear and have looked at Target with no such luck. Speaking of cardigans, is it often chilly where you live because when I think of CA I don't think chilly, but then again I remember being shocked when we went to San Fran in August and it was quite chilly!

406 Olivia says:

Love the white flower tee you made. And maybe it's just because I'm new to the party, but I'm not sick of the other outfit :)

OK…I WANT a white like that (only I have no skill in sewing…talking, I think, is my only real skill)…so what will it take?

And I will be your model for your necklaces…send them to me—I will photograph all sorts of people in them and send them back to you……..minus one, maybe. :) I have 20 people in my family right now and we are at the beach and we are tan….we could make them pop!

paige

(my what I wore wednesday would consist of running shorts and a tee shirt or a bathing suit and believe me when I say, you do NOT want to see me in all that!)

Kahler and Katy says:

Gosh, I ADORE your necklaces! This is such a fun idea- love it!

Maybe I'll join in sometime. (I'm recovering from major back surgery right now… and nobody wants to see that!)

Amanda @ Serenity Now says:

I really love that white t-shirt!!! I want to link up to this party so badly, b/c I love clothes…but I am waaaay too embarrassed to take any full-length photos of myself in my current size. :s Maybe if I can be consistent with the gym this summer. I just love this linky idea. :)

Jessica Hills says:

I LOVE that tee! I am going to have to copy it somehow…I also love that cardigan with it. Your outfits are always so cute! Even your stay-at-home clothes :) Thanks for hosting!

xo, Kate @keeping up w/the Moreland's says:

love the shirt & necklace!! very cute!!

hiyaluv says:

no need to be so hard on yourself! i love your camera strap! do i spy shey b perhaps?!

smiles,
    gina

Justine says:

I never wore the shirt that I copied off you. It is in my "re-do" pile since I have to make the shirt A LOT shorter. T-shirts these days are super long on me, either that or I have a super short body.

Justine

I love your blog and always look forward to seeing what you wore each week.
    One of these days I will work out how to create my own blog and take pics of me.
    In the meantime you have inspired me to think more about what I wear each morning when I head out the door to drop kids at school, run errands etc.
    Btw I like your style!

Meet Virginia says:

No way! I love that white t you remade! Its so super cute! Thanks so much for hosting!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!!
    Meet Virginia!!!

Biteofpunkinpie says:

so i finally tried out embellishing a white tshirt like yours and now i'm kicking myself that i didn't try it sooner…. so easy and so cute!!!!

syllatham says:

Thanks for the comment and the dress from Wal-Mart fits so much better then I would have thought…and super cute and only $12!! Cant beat that! Have a great week!