4th of july

our 4th of july celebrations began on the 3rd with our church’s annual picnic
– packed with the typical balloon toss (sean and andy got 2nd place), gunny sack races, and human pyramids.
always so much fun!

ps – the girls’ skirt tutorial can be found here.

on the actual 4th i was in cayucos with my friend emily while sean took the kids to church then home for naps.
we had a booth as part of the town’s festivities.

our booth was right next to the beach – it was amazing!
and we lucked out and had beautiful weather almost the entire day.
sean and the kids joined us after naptime, then our family went to join a group of friends for a big family dinner and fireworks display (thanks to their neighbors!).
such a fun day!

Comments

Claudia says:

Sounds like a perfect day – and those clothes are just beautiful..

Looks like you all had a nice day! Love those posy bags! I think I will need to visit the shop and order one.

Painter's Place says:

You're items are gorgeous!! How do I get one of those white pocketbooks with the flowers? Luv those!! I looked in your store, but didn't see them.

blue corduroy says:

isn't that the cutest booth you ever did see?

your pictures turned out great! thanks for sharing the booth with me! -em

What a great spot…can't ask for a better place to spend the day selling your stuff! Loved all of your stuff too.

undonegirl says:

One of those white bags is mine, mine, mine if you make any more!

My Plate is Full says:

'How fun to see your display. You make such wonderful items.

Birdie3008 says:

Your booth is gorgeous!! I wish I was there to shop :)

Chelsea says:

Are those white bags available in your shop? I don't think I have seen them…and all the other ones sell so quick! :)

camille says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of your sweet boy with his tongue sticking out. Reminds me of my little brother that did the same thing when he was "working really hard." Precious family!

This Texas Momma says:

I don't know what your husbee looks like, but those to precious little girls look JUST like you! And a booth by the sea…it all looked so cool and inviting. Beautiful all around!

Amanda Sevall says:

Looks like a fun 4th!! Your booth is soooo CUTE!!! Love the white purses with the bright colorful flowers!! :)

It looks like you had a fun time! I love your booth! I would have definitely shopped there :)

Claire Kiefer says:

Yeah, that booth pretty much looks amazing. I'm quite sure you were really successful! I always love seeing pictures of your adorable kids, too!

The Starr Family says:

Ah, love. your. booth. How scrumptious??? Your kids are pretty cute too!

okay that was a beautiful day : )

what's your secret? how have you made a brand all your own and become so successful at promoting and selling it?!
    beautiful booth!

To The Moon and Back says:

Oh wow! Where are those lovely white bags with the posies on them??? I NEED one of those!