petal drop necklaces

you know that little vacation my family and i took to my best friend’s house last week?
yeah, we’re still here.
we were completely packed up in the car,
kids pottied, ev.er.y.thing. ready to go.
then with tears welling up in my eyes,
i put in one last plea to stay longer.
ok, i actually asked if we could summer in bend and winter in slo,
but sean knew what i meant.
i had to put up a fight since nicole and i only see each other twice a year,
and it was going to be about 9 months until we’d see each other again.
too. long.
just when he was almost irritated with me puppy-dog-face-ing him,
he perked up, and said, “well…”
that may be my new favorite word!
he remembered he had to travel for work on tuesday,
and that stop would be on the way home from here.
sooo, rather than driving home and him turning around the next day,
we were able to stay 2 extra days!!!
we leave in a couple hours to head home,
but first i had to show you some of what we’ve been working on this week.
nicole and i have been making petal drop necklaces off and on for this whole week.
i’m thinking i want to make all the crystals on my
chandelier over my dining table into petal drops!
how amazing would that be?!

i wanted you to see how you can vary the length of the necklaces.
the chains are adjustable, so they can be worn long and low

or up a little higher on the neckline.

one of my favorite little details of each necklace is the little dangling bead at the back of the neck!

my shop has a handful of new necklaces in it (that’s my goal for mondays).
so swing by if you want one, and see if there’s anything else you’d like!

Comments

Beth Dotolo says:

Oh!! Those are so great… I'll need to stop by your shop.
    And, I love that you had an extended vacation. That is simply the best.

Tara @ Froogaloo says:

These are lovely! I really like that they are adjustable.

Kim @ seven thirty three says:

Beautiful!

So nice you got to stay a little longer. I love the necklaces.

I don't blame you for wanting to live in Bend all the time.

I'm in the middle of a major move in my life but I intend to reward myself with one of those tear drop necklaces when I get settled and actually have an address for you to mail it to.

Happiness for a few extra days with nicole. :) And I am loving these necklaces.

Country Mouse says:

Glad you got to stay a few more days!!! Love the new necklaces!!!

The Tesdalls says:

I love these necklaces!! So cute!!!

Jess Mead says:

Love em'! The detail on the back is so cute!

Stephanie says:

Yay for extended vacations!! Pretty necklaces too!

Amanda @ Serenity Now says:

Your husband is a smart guy!! "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." In reality, it really was sweet of him to change plans. :) Hope you enjoy the time! Your necklaces are lovely!!!

gorgeous lindsey!!! you have such a hot seller on your hands! one of these days i will own one!
    smiles,
    gina

Hello! I have been a big fan of you and your blog for awhile and just recently started my own blog. You've been such an inspiration. I'm new to this so any tips or advice you can pass along would be greatly appreciated or just stop by and say hello. It's in the newborn stages at the moment. Oh and on a side note: I live in Maryland but I am from cali. My mom grew up in SLO and my dad in morro bay and los osos. A lot of my family is from that area so I wouldn't be surprised if we could do that six degrees of separation thing but without Kevin Bacon of course ;-)

Beautiful!
    I know I have said this before, but I am so envious that you got to spend time with your best friend.
    I so wish I could do that with mine, but she lives too far away :(
    Even luckier to get those bonus days! Yay for your Hubby :)
    Safe travels home.

Love the petal drop necklaces! They are gorgeous!
    One question- are they waterproof? I tend to wear a necklace all the time and then jump in the shower and OOPS! Anyway, just wondering :)