take note!

aaaaaaahhhh….
i *love* the way all these notebooks look together!
 covered notebooks are really fun to me because i rarely work in large amounts of fabric,
but with these you get to see so much of the loveliness!

but i digress – i could be distracted by beautiful fabric all day if i let it.
oh wait.
i do.
ok, back on track…
the real reason i’m showing you all these pretties is because not only are they fun to look at,
they are also really useful!
i use one as a mailing list at all my boutiques.
how fun would it be to have a guest book at your house that friends and family could leave little messages in?
i have another that i use for work, to sketch designs and ideas in, to make list after list, and to take notes in.
keeping grocery lists, errands and to-do’s all in one place would be so helpful, too.
 do you have a conference coming up?
these are great notebooks to whip out during a seminar to stylishly take notes in.
they close with a button/elastic closure, and have a coordinating pen/pencil pocket on the inside flap.

i’m going to the creative connection in september.
just got my plane tickets last night!!!
**giddy**
not only will i be carrying my own notebook to the sessions i’ll be attending,
but i’ll also be a vendor in the handmade market, where you can get your own.
let me know if you’re going, i’d love to meet you!
there are so many other conferences out there coming up (or going on right now!).
are you going to blissdom ’11?
get your notebook ahead of time!
ok, time to get back to the sweatshop!

Comments

The Nerdy Owl says:

So so so cute! I love all the different colors and styles! off to check your shop right now!…

this is SO cute! LOVE the button & elastic.

very cute! I might just have to stop up and meet you at the creative connection. Awesome to see that Amy Butler will be one of the keynote speakers! :)
    anna

those are lovely!

Lindsay says:

These are SO cute!

Celeste says:

love 'em. great for baby showers/bridal showers… have everyone leave well-wishes!

new school year coming up! …these are perfect!

Amanda @ Serenity Now says:

Those are so cute!! Love the different colored button closures.

Yes, those are definitly happiness. Love your fabrics.

MommaHensCoop says:

so cute I could just eat 'em up! {okay not ACTUALLY eat them}

Erin Butson says:

Lindsey, I love these!!! I'm drooling, first over the notebooks, next over the notebooks, second over the creative connection. i'm so jealous. you gotta give us the lowdown!

songskatesang says:

Oh, I have a soft spot for notebooks and journals and these are AMAZING!

That is THE most adorable notebook cover – I love it! I am a HUGE list maker and always buy about a million notebooks when they go on sale for ten cents a piece – they are cheap, but ugly LOL A cover (or two or three!) would make them fabulous!

I pretty much have your entire store on my Christmas list! LOL

so lovely lindsey!
    smiles,
    gina

thedomesticfringe says:

Cute notebooks!

Oh these are gorgeous! Do you have any particular online fabric stores you recommend? (from Keshet)

Laura W. says:

I want them all! ;)

The Girl Creative says:

I've seen your blog button all over the place and I seriously have no idea why it's taken me so long to add you to my blog list. Doing it now. :) Love the notebook covers. :)

the pleated poppy says:

keshka – i highly recommend hawthorne threads. there is a link to them at the top of my sidebar!

LindseyMae says:

Love the notebooks I'm a big fabric freak, too!

Ohhhh so beautiful. If I hadn’t already ordered 3 I would need another. Gifts for my note keeping sisters. Still hoping you will do smaller sizes (maybe sten size) easier to carry on my numerous trips.