what i wore wednesday, er… thursday – oops!

hey all!
since you reeeeally don’t want to see what i wore all last week on vacation
(think pajamas for days in a row, then switching it up with sweats)
i asked my sister to show us a little of her style.
check out her blog if you want to be jealous of her travels.
for those of you who don’t know her,
my sister and her boyfriend moved to london about 4 years ago.
she is a graphic designer and is responsible for all my graphics and my pretty blog.
isn’t she amazing?!
and you’ll see that she looks much younger than me, but you’re wrong.
i won’t divulge her age, but she is the oldest of the four kids, and i am the youngest.
i used to love it when people would say that.
now i hate it.
so, without further ado, my sister jennifer (whom i lovingly refer to as “j”):

first, i should say that i do not have any kids, as i suspect many of Lindsey’s readers do, so i probably have more time than a lot of moms out there to decide what to wear each morning. i work in a small office in central London as a graphic designer and i have no dress code. i can wear anything i want. mostly, i dress for comfort, but i try to put in some effort if i have plans after work. also, i feel like a complete slob if i don’t make a little bit of effort. London is a very fashion conscious city full of people who know how to dress and take risks. if i still lived in California i would be wearing a t-shirt, jeans and my Rainbows on a regular basis :)

day 1: Tuesday – work
t-shirt – Gap
jeans – Uniqlo (chopped, but not hemmed)
shoes – French Soles
necklace – Banana Republic
purse – Nine West

day 2: Wednesday – work,
the weather was a little cooler so i decided to wear a jacket.
btw, i love these shoes!
t-shirt – Uniqlo
waistcoat – Ted Baker
jacket – Zara
jeans – Uniqlo (same as before but turned under)
shoes – Zara
purse – Coach

day 3: Thursday – work, then meeting friends for drinks afterward
shirt – Primark
shorts – Old Navy
scarf – Primark
belt – Ted Baker
shoes – ASOS.com

day 4: Friday – work, then home to pack for trip to Turkey
(yes, you heard her – turkey! when you live in london you get to holiday in cool places like that!)
tank top – Anthropologie
pants – boutique in Encinitas
scarf – Whistles
shoes – Kate Kanzier (same shoes i sent to you)

day 5: Monday – work
shirt – Primark
pants – Gap
shoes – Rainbows
thanks, j!
now its your turn to link up!

Comments

Erin @ Frundy says:

Love all the outfits, but Thursday is definitely my favorite! Jennifer, you're so very stylish! Thanks for sharing!

xo, Kate @keeping up w/the Moreland's says:

London is a dream for me!! I wanna go there soooo bad one day!!! I loved all the outfits!! Can you please be a regular on here with Lindsey!!!??

this blessed nest says:

wow! your sister has great style. london…i would love to go there one day. swooooon!

thanks for hosting.
    hope you have a good day & are able to get caught up on everything!

I like the vest (waistcoat).

Ohmygoodness, your sister is cute!

I love when you do this kind of post, it's really a cute idea. It looks good on y'all because you're tall and thin. This kind of post wouldn't go over as well on my blog though. And you have a really cute sense of style too.

It has been confirmed, good genes run in your family!! She is darling.

Wonder Mom says:

OK-SERIOUSLY- Is your entire family gorgeous? Loved "meeting" your sis this week- she's just as fab as you are!

blue corduroy says:

she's just ADORABLE!

melody-mae says:

adorable…yes it must be in the genes or shall I say 'jeans' :)

406 Olivia says:

Aww…sister fun…one of my sisters made a guest appearance on my blog last week…and J is darling! I like the oxfords outfit best.

Jennifer, you look great! I love the trick of cutting the jeans and wearing them turned up and under. So smart! Thanks for sharing with us!

Amanda @ Serenity Now says:

J has great style! :)

Meet Virginia says:

LOVE your sister's style! Thanks so much for hosting!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!!
    Meet Virginia!!!

She is absolutely adorable!

M.O.T.B says:

Had so much fun linking up! And Loved the comments!

Super cute style! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that she seems to change her purse to match her outfit. People make fun of me for doing that! :)

I was in a hospital gown and recovery clothes (pjs) most of last week so I am not linking up! :)

paige

~Alicia~ says:

She has such cute style! I love the cut off jeans turned up- she looks so effortlessly chic in that outfit! The long white shirt, shorts, belt & scarf outfit is really cute also! I'm getting some serious inspiration!

Your sister has great style! She's definitely holding her own in the very fashion conscious, London. She's as chic as the locals. J has terrific taste in choosing accessories.