what i wore wednesday

50!
FIFTY!!!
that’s how many of you were brave enough to link up with me last week!
so fun – thank you all so much for participating!
here’s another week for you,
me attempting to put more effort into my appearance.

this day i actually didn’t get dressed until about 6 o’clock when we headed out to costco!
then as soon as we got home i jumped right back into my jammies.
sweater – old navy
top – walmart
jeans – local shop
flats – target

this is what i wore for silas’ party on friday.
and… its also what i wore the day before,
but only for a few hours since i was in my jammies almost all that day as well.
i’m seeing a trend…
cardi – target girls
tank – target
pants – target

petal drop necklace – the pleated poppy

sandals – mervyn’s
naked toes

here’s what i wore on sunday to church,
then i got home and changed into grubbies for yard work,
then back into cute clothes to get a pedi with my mom,
then back into jammies when we got home.
cardi – target
dress – target
sandals – target

posy pin –the pleated poppy
bad pic – me

i actually got dressed in the morning on monday!
yay for me!
top – walmart
tank under – target
lucky brand capris – handmedowns from my sister (thank you charles for shrinking them!)

tuesday – playdate with a friend, work at home, thrift with mom, work meeting after kids’ bedtime.
cardi – target
shirt dress – walmart
jeans – local shop
sandals – local shop
necklace – lisa leonard
camera strap slipcover – shey b
that’s all folks!

Comments

Ana Paula@ Get Craftin says:

I always slip into my jammies when i get home too, they are just too comfy to pass up!! Thanks for hosting a fun linky party!!

I good to know that I'm not the only one who likes to wear comfortable clothes at home! I litterally do wear my pajamas at every chance I get! I've been thinking/ sad about/ worried about what I'll do when I go to college and can't wear my pjs to longe around in anymore!

abby @ tales and trials says:

I LOVE your beaded sandals. Those are really cute! If I ever put on clothes to work out then I never usually change back out of them for the rest of the day! They're just too comfy.

Jealous that you can wear jeans so much right now. It's hot as all get out here in GA! :)

Handbags*N*Pigtails says:

I LOVE that you confess to wearing your jammies so frequently! I have days like that too except its a guarantee that someone will show up unexpectedly at my door when I do:(
    Quick question: I LOVE your Walmart dress in the last photo. Is it from this year? I dont think Ive ever bought clothing for myself from there but you've got some cute pieces:)
    Sarah

Okay, I'm going to have to start participating, I think. Maybe it will motivate me to dress a little bit cuter! I love seeing the petal drop necklace on you… it's much bigger than I had pictured in my head! I'm always amazed at how great you make Target clothes look. I have to shop there more!

Ugh. You're so darn cute! Love your wardrobe! =)

Ok Im very new to your blog, but I am in love with it! :) I shared my outfit post for the day and I am looking forward to sharing more!

sarah – i got it from walmart last fall – sorry! i just take a quick peak through their clothes every few times i go. most of the time i find nothing, but sometimes there's something great!

C H R I S T I says:

i am loving this new linky party and will definitely be participating next week! everybody looks so cute and you guys have definitely inspired me to pump up my wardrobe!

xo, Kate @keeping up w/the Moreland's says:

i love your style!!! it is so cute!

i had a top from walmart in same print. what happened to it? i can't think of what i did with it. anyway. i like yours.

i am trying to brave it up and do this on my blog.

kristinwithani says:

Lindsey, this is one of my favorite posts each week. One of these weeks I'm going to join in.

But I must say you have inspired me to check out the girls' dept at Target. GEMS! Last week I got the cutest swimsuit cover up on super duper clearance in the girls' dept. The women's ones are always so frumpy and this is adorable!

Great outfits! Love your Sunday one. I usually don't get dressed until way late in the day either and then back to the jammies too. :)

Cute Cute!! did you get your cardis at Target recently? I need some new cardigan for Fall. PS: i have that dress from target too :)

courtneyricole says:

I love that brown dress! I'm glad I'm not the only one who changes into pajamas as soon as I hit the door! :)

I love your dress with the poppy pen!

paige

where did you get those cute mid-length leggings in your sunday outfit? i love that length and can't seem to find them! :) (teacherpollock@gmail.com)

ashley – i forgot to list where i got the leggings from! i think they're from target, but walmart has the same length for $5. i need to start getting some sort of compensation from target and walmart!

SUPER cute outfits this week, I really can't decide which is my favorite!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too says:

I love your outfits. I think I better check out WalMart. Love the shirts you got from there!

I'm new to your blog from lisa leonard's blog — LOVE your WIWW! I work from home and I'm thankful I don't have to worry about having so many outfits for work, but I do think I wear the same boring things when I go out. You (and all the others) have inspired me to rethink my style and add more accessories. I love Target, Old Navy and Wal-Mart! As another commenter stated, I'll also be checking out the girls' dept. at Target. Thanks again!

You are adorable! =)

syllatham says:

Haha Yep, we have the same dress. I noticed yours a few weeks back. I know what you mean about almost wearing it thin… I LOVE mine!! We also have the same camera strap. I have really enjoyed linking up with you. Hope you have a great weekend!

wow! I was at the park with a friend of mine and she said something about your "what I wore wed" so I came to check it out! I am so inspired. I have recently gotten a job at my kid's school and it is my first in nearly 12 years. I had to do some back 2 school shopping for myself and I wish I would have seen your cute oufits sooner…
    question:: the cute tops from walmart, are those recent purchases and are any of them from the girl's department?
    Thanks a ton!
    ~Jen

hi jen!
    neither of the tops are recent – sorry! and they were both from the juniors section.

cassie @ hi sugarplum! says:

You are so cute!! And I can't find those cardi's in my Target kid's section?!?! are they recent?

so glad to have found your blog!

xoxo, cassie

hi cassie!
    i got the cream cardi from the girls section just a few weeks ago. they also have them in dark grey, black, and teal. good luck!

I just LOVE your necklace!!!!!!!!!!