you’re welcome

because he’s just so yummy…
i thought i’d give you all a taste.
you’re welcome.
signed,
a totally unbiased mother

Comments

He is AdOrAbLe! I am a new reader, love your blog!!

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife says:

He is TOO cute! Love the photos. What a character! = )

soooo cute!!! I love those pretty eyes!!!

He is very very cute!!

Fun :) What a cutie!

Blessed Mama says:

He is precious! What amazing pictures. What type of camera do you use?

i bought a crayon roll from you years ago and enjoy reading your blog…your little boy is so grown up all of the sudden…now he's a little guy! sigh-how fast it goes!

I Sew Lucky says:

So cute!!

blue corduroy says:

what adorable pictures! you've got great camera skills, lindsey! (oh, and that subject matter!!)

mom2marbles says:

um, he is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!! love the pictures! thanks for sharing! :) happy saturday!

Plain and Joyful Living says:

so adorable! I just love all of mine too:)

mandiegirl says:

How fun! he's just precious! :)

such a cutie!

He is SO adorable! I have three little munchkins same age. Grands to me, and I could gobble them all up…each one of them!!

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} says:

Oh Linsdey, he's PRECIOUS!! All these photos made me smile. :)

P.S. A friend of mine is having a baby boy in December, and they're naming him Silas…made me think of your Silas!

"jilas" is pretty stinkin cute.!

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top says:

*giggle* He is such a cutie patootie!

What a great Saturday morning this has been so far…I got 4 "I love you's" from our boys, went to the gym with my hubby, and now have stumbled onto your lovely, lovely blog! Thanks for a great read! I esp. loved the post about what you've been wearing and can relate to EVERYTHING you said! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Faith Like Potatoes says:

he's so adorable!!!! thanks for the sample!!!!

Raining Pearls says:

You could eat him with a spoon :) Thanks for sharing!

He is so adorable! He looks like he's got a lot of spunkiness to him :)

He's adorable, and I'm totally jealous of your beautiful tile. We are currently showering in 30 year old tile. Lovely.

Amanda @ Serenity Now says:

He has such pretty eyes!!! PS. Your tile is cleaner than mine. ;)

Our really empty nest says:

OMG what a face and those eyes, goodness, he is a real cutie! Sue

Great Post. Love the photos.

Hee Hee Hee! So adorable!

love the second from the top, what a great shot! watch out girls, there's a cutie in town!

Brooke G. says:

Ohhh – THANKS! He is pretty darn cute. Bath pictures always are so fun. I love the eyes peaking over one :D