something pretty

zippered pouches

chubby button hairclips

wristlet clutches

petal drop necklaces

check book covers

have i ever told you that i *love* my job?  ’cause i do!

Comments

Loving all the designs! Those petal drop necklaces are so pretty! :)

Love all of it but really love the necklaces!

Rae Grounds says:

I am so inlove with your stuff. I would buy it all if I could!

Some of your most lovely product yet! Love it and your photos are gorgeous too.

So Pretty! I love it all! :) I can see why you love your job! :)

Jodi

Loving your fabric choices! Very chic!

just adore them all so much!!!! xoxo

thewiegands.blogspot.com

Love the necklaces!

Carol Dichmann says:

I love that you love your job! I Love your job! And I love that I benefit from your job! It is a great job!

Everything is so cute! You do such a nice job on mixing the fun patterns, everything is so bright and happy! Love that :)
    ~Rachel

Very pretty, looks like you have been busy!

I love your designs! SO CUTE!

Such pretty petal drop necklaces Lindsey! You’ve been a busy lady:)
    XO,
    Sarah

everything is SO cute I can hardly take it!

You are one talented gal. Love your things!

I only just found your blog, and I’m loving it! Looks like so much fun and everything is beautiful.

Try as I might to win a check book cover from V and Co. I didn’t win! Your stuff is DARLING!

lots of pretty!

and we love YOUR job as well, haha! keep it up, linds! :D

Super cute stuff! I love that scarf! I need that scarf!

I must have a zippered pouch!! Soon…very soon!!

Caitlin says:

I love all your designs!!! Im stopping by from love stitched

Love the new zippered pouches! Saying hi from Love Stitched.

Love all your stuff! It’s so cute! Love stitched sent me!

Courtney E. says:

Hi! You are so talented! I’m hoping I win the giveaway at Love Stitched!

I made an apron out of the fabric you have for the far left wristlet clutch. Great taste!

Amber R says:

Sent from Love Stitched:) Loving those petal drop necklaces…..Just as they are on that form all together how fun:)

Monique W says:

I love your checkbook covers! I am always carrying two checkbooks around! (over from love stitched)

Oh you’re killing me with all your lovelies!! I’m on a budget over here. :)